Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ulster County New York Historical Markers

222 markers matched your search criteria. The first 200 markers are listed. Next 22
 
Alton Brooks Parker Marker image, Touch for more information
By William Fischer, Jr., June 4, 2018
Alton Brooks Parker Marker
New York (Ulster County), Accord — Alton Brooks ParkerMay 14, 1852 - May 10, 1926

Principal of this school, 1870-71 Chief Judge of the New York State Court of Appeals, 1897-1904 Candidate for President of U.S.; 1904 — Map (db m118528) HM

New York (Ulster County), Accord — Rochester Church

Rev. Nucella preached, 1695 Log church built, 1700 2 stone churches, 1743, 1860 2 other churches burned Present, 6th on same spot — Map (db m118525) HM

New York (Ulster County), Accord — Tom Quick Farm

Home of Tom Quick, bought from Harmon Hekun, Indian, 1676: Quick was killed by Indians and his son slew many Red Men in revenge. — Map (db m118523) HM

New York (Ulster County), Accord — Training FieldSite Of
Colonial militia, in the French and Indian and Revolutionary Wars, met for training in a field at this place — Map (db m131720) HM
New York (Ulster County), Accord — Westbrook House
Land acquired from Indians in 1696. Jonathan Westbrook English officer built this original wing in 1700. Bought by Marshall family in 1924. — Map (db m147630) HM
New York (Ulster County), Alligerville — Alligerville Historic District
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places — Map (db m147633) HM
New York (Ulster County), Alligerville — Het Killities Landt
Van Wagenen homestead in Kyserike. Built prior to 1726. — Map (db m147618) HM
New York (Ulster County), Alligerville — Watering Trough
This triangular spring-fed watering trouch was used during the era of horse drawn transportation — Map (db m147611) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bearsville — Baehr’s Store
Christian Baehr, a German peddler, founded store on Sawkill, in 1839, early in tanbark industry. It gave name to hamlet Bearsville. — Map (db m144768) HM
New York (Ulster County), Big Indian — History of Big Indian and Oliverea
The Legend of Big Indian The hamlet of Big Indian takes its name from an 18th century Native American named "Winnisook," who was said to be over seven feet in height, strong, well-built, and fearless. Much of the legend surrounding Winnisook's . . . — Map (db m147343) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — Creeklocks
Originally Wagendaal. Renamed 1825 when Delaware and Hudson Canal was built. Canal entered creek here. — Map (db m144043) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — De Witt House
Site of De Witt House built 1736; destroyed 1930; home of Col. Charles De Witt, member Provincial Congress, called Crocodile Inn, about 1800. — Map (db m144035) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — De Witt Mill
Site of De Witt Mill Erected about 1750 by Col. Charles De Witt. Flour ground here for American army in the Revolution. — Map (db m144036) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — First Church
Site of first church Erected here in 1797, Reformed Church of Bloemendaal, burned 1846, rebuilt 1847, at new location at Bloomington. — Map (db m144046) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — Newkirk Tavern
Built in 1781 by Gerrit Newkirk. A famous hostelry. — Map (db m144045) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — Petrus Van Wagenen
One of original settlers of Wagendaal, occupied by Van Wagenen families, built this house in 1699. — Map (db m144041) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — Reformed Protestant Dutch Church
First organized 1797, burned 1846. Rebuilt on present location, 1847. — Map (db m144042) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bloomington — White’s Mill
Built 1830 by Hugh White. Supplied cement for Croton Reservoir. Whiteport named to honor Hugh White. — Map (db m144038) HM
New York (Ulster County), Bushnellsville — State Land1885-1935
Entering/ leaving forest preserve acquired 1932. A part of 2,370,000 acres of wild forest maintained for free public use. — Map (db m147131) HM
New York (Ulster County), Chichester — Chichester
Factory town and furniture-making center founded by the Chichester family in 1864, later operated by William O. Schwarzwaelder. — Map (db m147118) HM
New York (Ulster County), Cottekill — Snyder Home
Community first settled 1755 by Jacob Snyder, house erected 1788; home of Christopher Snyder, Revolutionary soldier. — Map (db m147634) HM
New York (Ulster County), Cragsmoor — Cragsmoor Historic District
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places — Map (db m147388) HM
New York (Ulster County), Ellenville — Civil War Memorial

Dedicated to the Soldiers and Sailors of the town of Wawarsing in grateful recognition of their services and sacrifices in defence of the Union 1861 - 1865 — Map (db m118482) WM

New York (Ulster County), Ellenville — Fantinekill Massacre MemorialIn Memoriam

Bevier Family Widow Elizabeth Bevier Age 62 Her Sons Solomon Age 29 • Josiah Age 23 —————— Sax Family Widow Johannah Sax Age 59 . . . — Map (db m118476) HM

New York (Ulster County), Ellenville — Frank B. HoornbeekIn Tribute to

Fantinekill Cemetery Association 1902-1949

whose vision and effort made this cemetery a memorial of beauty dignity and inspiration

This tablet erected by his friends May 30, 1950Map (db m118490) HM

New York (Ulster County), Ellenville — Glassworks Site
Ellenville Glass Co. 1836-96 produced bottles, demijohns, fruit jars & insulators on a large scale employing up to four hundred hands. — Map (db m138683) HM
New York (Ulster County), Ellenville — Ulster County
One of original counties of New York State, 1683, recieved its name from the Earldom in Ireland of James, Duke of York. — Map (db m30531) HM
New York (Ulster County), Esopus — Church of the Ascension
Esopus Built 1842 — Map (db m57450) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Blacksmith Shop
Built late 19th century. Owned by Silas M. Niles 1899 - 1941 — Map (db m147713) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Clove Reformed Church
→ 1½ Mile Site of Clove Reformed Church Organized in 1807. Moved to present site in High Falls 1867 — Map (db m147657) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Discovery of Cement
At Bruceville, Nathaniel Bruce, burned in a blacksmith's forge, some native rock and discovered cement in 1818. — Map (db m147718) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Geology of High Falls
The scene before you reveals Silurian-age rock strata, which were deposited as open seafloor, tidal flat and lowland river sediments. These 410 million-year-old layers were tilted and deformed during the Acadian orogeny (a mountain building . . . — Map (db m147772) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — High Falls War Memorial
To Honor The Young Men Of This Community Who By Their Patriotism And Loyalty Served God And Country In The Wars Of Our Nation This Tablet Is Placed Here By The High Falls Civic Association 1960 — Map (db m147727) WM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Hydroelectric Power
In 1909 Abraham Robison's grist mill was converted into an electric generating station. Two 560 kilowatt generating units were placed into service in 1910. High Falls, along with Honk Falls in Warwarsing, were the principal sources of electric . . . — Map (db m147827) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — John Burroughs
American Naturalist Taught school at High Falls in 1857 near present building. — Map (db m149311) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Old Depuy House
Built in 1797 by S. and A. Depuy, who kept a tavern here. — Map (db m147660) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Old Stone Aqueduct
Built in 1825 by D. & H. Canal Co. Completed 1828; enlarged in 1842 and 1851. Abandoned Feb. 23, 1899. — Map (db m147858) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Roebling Aqueduct Abutment Trail
Roebling Aqueduct Abutment Trail Owned by the D&H Canal Historical Society This towpath trail leads to the remains of a D&H Canal suspension aqueduct designed by John Roebling, who later designed the Brooklyn Bridge. Photographs and a . . . — Map (db m147853) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — The Aqueducts
Benjamin Wright, an engineer for the Erie Canal, was hired to lay out the route for the D &H Canal. John B. Jervis, chief engineer, constructed a double-arch aqueduct of cut stone to carry the canal across the Rondout Creek. It cost about $8,000. . . . — Map (db m147834) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — The Delaware & Hudson Canal
In 1824 two Philadelphia merchants, Maurice and Wilbur Wurts, proposed a canal to transport coal from mines in northwest Pennsylvania to New York City via the Hudson River. The canal opened in 1828 at a cost of over one million dollars and was 108 . . . — Map (db m147831) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — The High Falls Historic SiteAnd Hydroelectric Generating Facility
Water has thundered over the high falls since the end of the Ice Age. Early settlers called it the Great Falls. The first recorded transfer of land at the High Falls is a land grant of 50 acres to Frederick Hussey in 1676. Jacob Hasbrouck was . . . — Map (db m147703) HM
New York (Ulster County), High Falls — Water-Powered Mills
The high falls were known to early settlers in the 1670's, but it was not until after the American Revolution that the water power was harnessed; after 1783 a mill was built on the north bank of the creek by Jacob Hasbrouck or his son Joseph, to . . . — Map (db m147763) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highfalls — Delaware and Hudson Canal
Delaware and Hudson Canal has been designated a Registered National Historic Landmark Under the provisions of the Historic Sites Act of August 21, 1935 this site possesses exceptional value in commemorating or illustrating the history of . . . — Map (db m49088) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — 156th Regiment N.Y.S.V. Infantry
To the memory of the brave and patriotic men of this regiment who served their country faithfully in the Third Brigade Second Division 19th Army Corps 1862 — 1865 This monument erected by their comrades and friends . . . — Map (db m146098) WM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Circa 1915 “N5” CabooseHudson Valley Rail Trail
The N5 model was the world's first all-steel caboose to go into large-scale production. Designed by the Pennsylvania Railroad and built at its massive complex in Altoona, PA, the "N5” was produced from 1914 to 1942, with only minor changes . . . — Map (db m146047) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Elting Homestead
Built by Philip Elting 1817 who founded Village of Highland on his farm which was devised by his grandfather Abraham Elting to Noah Elting April 1797 — Map (db m145999) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Highland HamletClassic, Small Town America On The West Bank Of The Hudson — Greater Walkway Experience —
Seeking higher ground, early settlers established this quaint hamlet surrounded by farmland with not-so-distant views of the Hudson. To this day, locals still take its geography literally, pronouncing their home “high land.” Its . . . — Map (db m146060) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Highland HamletClassic, Small Town America On the West Bank Of The Hudson — Greater Walkway Experience —
Seeking higher ground, early settlers established this quaint hamlet surrounded by farmland with not-so-distant views of the Hudson. To this day, locals still take its geography literally, pronouncing their home “high land.” Its . . . — Map (db m146088) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Highland Landing
Yelverton's Landing 1777 Valentine Baker's Landing 1786 New Paltz Landing 1798 The town's shipping center for a century and a half — Map (db m145987) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Highland LandingHudson Riverfront Reinvented By The Past, Present, And Future — Greater Walkway Experience —
If you were standing on this spot nearly 250 years ago, you may have been the target of British warships making their way up the Hudson to reinforce General Burgoyne in the Battles of Saratoga. Setting colonists' property on fire with hot . . . — Map (db m145991) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Highland LandingHudson Riverfront Reinvented By The Past, Present, And Future — Greater Walkway Experience —
If you were standing on this spot nearly 250 years ago, you may have been the target of British warships making their way up the Hudson to reinforce General Burgoyne in the Battles of Saratoga. Setting colonists' property on fire with hot . . . — Map (db m146048) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Lloyd World War I Memorial
Dedicated To The Sons Of The Town Of Lloyd Who Offered Their Lives In Humanity's Defense In The Great War Of The Nations And In Memory Of Those Who Made The Supreme Sacrifice Those who made the Supreme Sacrifice: Floyd Davis · Frank . . . — Map (db m146018) WM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Lloyd World War II & Vietnam War Memorial
In Memory Of The Men And Women Of The Town of Lloyd Who Served Our Nation In War And Peace They Gave The Supreme Sacrifice World War II Bennett, Lloyd B. · Bezzaro, Anthony J. · DiBenedetto, Joseph A. · Donovan, William J. · Dubols, . . . — Map (db m146096) WM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Mid-Hudson Bridge Dedication400 Years of History
Eleanor Roosevelt, joined by the state superintendent of public works (left) and the bridge designers (right), cuts the ribbon at the August 25, 1930, opening of the Mid-Hudson Bridge. Background photograph courtesy New York State Bridge . . . — Map (db m145280) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Poughkeepsie Railroad Bridge Cantilevered SpansThe Great Connector
The bridge has three cantilevered spans supported by rectangular trusses. Developed during the 19th century, the cantilever span is supported on only one end and can bridge greater distances with few supports. Background photograph by . . . — Map (db m145298) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Poughkeepsie Regatta400 Years of History
The eight-man crew from the University of Wisconsin varsity team lifting a 60-foot boat. When this photograph was taken in 1914, races on the Hudson were four miles long and went from north to south with the prevailing current. Background . . . — Map (db m145359) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Presbyterian Church
Organized May 26, 1792, as the Presbyterian Congregation of New Paltz. Present edifice erected 1844. — Map (db m145980) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — SloopsThe Hudson Highway
Sloops were the primary means of travel and shipping on the river, the "eighteen wheelers" of the 19th century. A sloop (from Dutch sloep) is a sailboat with a single mast placed toward the front of the boat. Background photograph . . . — Map (db m145299) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Town of Lloyd Organized
First Town of Lloyd meeting held here May 6, 1845, Lloyd Township set off from town of New Paltz. Town pop. 1845 was 2035. — Map (db m28649) HM
New York (Ulster County), Highland — Women’s Veteran Memorial
In Honor Of The Women From The Town of Lloyd Who Have Served In The Armed Forces Of The United States — Map (db m146102) WM
New York (Ulster County), Highmount — Ulster County
One of original counties of New York State 1683. Received its name from the earldom in Ireland of James, Duke of York. — Map (db m132111) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Col. Charles De Witt
Born       1727   ---   Died     Aug. 27, 1787 Patriot Statesman and Leader in the Revolution Member Colonial Assembly   1768–75 Provincial Convention   1775   Provincial Congress   1778–7 First Convention of State of New York and of . . . — Map (db m57735) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — General Washington
was given a public reception here on his journey from West Point to Kingston, Nov. 16, 1782. — Map (db m57416) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Hurley Main Street
Three hundred-year-old Dutch houses line this National Historic Landmark District. Hurley was the state capital from November – December 1777.Revolutionary War Heritage Trail — Map (db m57414) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Hurley Roadbed
Section of roadbed (now Rt. 28) between bluestone quarries of Glenford, West Hurley and Hurley and docks at Roundout Creek in 19th century. Grooves were worn by heavy wagons. — Map (db m57593) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Old Guard House
Lieut. David Taylor, British spy, was confined in this house and hanged on an apple tree, October 18, 1777 — Map (db m57415) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Old Guard House
This structure has been recorded by the Historic American Buildings Survey of the United States Department of the Interior for its archives at the Library of Congress. — Map (db m57596) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Old Mine RoadEsopus – Minisink Trail
Indian trail connecting Deleware Valley with Hudson River. Used before and during Revolution. — Map (db m57425) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Stone Road
Blue stone sections from the “Stone Road” now Route 28A. Used by wagons to transport bluestone from the quarries in Old West Hurley to the docks in Wilbur. Only the “down” track of the road was stoned. Wagon wheels were . . . — Map (db m57594) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hurley — Van Deusen House
built 1723 Temporary Capitol of State after burning of Kingston 1777. — Map (db m57423) HM
New York (Ulster County), Hyde Park — 231 — Walk To Freedom
In Oct 1828 Sojourner Truth walked this road from West Park to Rifton leaving slavery behind for a life of freedom — Map (db m128018) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kerhonkson — Home of Johannes G. Hardenbergh

Erected 1762. New York records deposited here Oct. 12, 1777 before Kingston was burned by the British — Map (db m118493) HM

New York (Ulster County), Kerhonkson — Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial

Dedicated to the memory of those who perished April 19, 1995 in the Oklahoma City bombing. — Map (db m118496) HM WM

New York (Ulster County), Kerhonkson — Site of Indian Raid

In colonial church which stood here, 1778, settlers fortified themselves, and successfully fought off attack of Indian raiders. — Map (db m118521) HM

New York (Ulster County), Kerhonkson — War Memorial

Dedicated to the Men and Women of the Rondout Valley who served in our wars — Map (db m118495) HM

New York (Ulster County), Kingston — “The Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of the Town of Kingston in Ulster County”
This church organized in 1659 and chartered November 17, 1719 under His Majesty George King of Great Britain was served until December 1808 by pastors educated in the Universities of Holland and Germany who preached in Dutch. The first sermon by the . . . — Map (db m57576) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Mary Powell Bell
This bell, cast by the Meneely Bell Foundry in West Troy, New York, in 1861, came from the famous steamboat Mary Powell which operated on the Hudson River from 1861 to 1917. The Mary Powell ran between Rondout/Kingston and New York City and . . . — Map (db m59289) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — 20th New York State Militia[ 80th N. Y. Vol. ] — Ulster Guard —
Battle HonorsGainesville                   August 28, 1862 2nd Bull Run                August 30, 1862 Chantilly                       September 1, 1862 South Mountain           September 14, 1862 Antietam                      September 17, 1862 . . . — Map (db m58033) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — A Community AtticSenate House State Historic Site
This Georgian Revival style museum was built in 1927 to house and display Senate House State Historic Site’s expanding collections. Today’s permanent and temporary exhibits showcase Hudson Valey decorative and fine arts, including works by such . . . — Map (db m57460) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — A Radical Idea: Government by the PeopleSenate House State Historic Site
Consider the sacrifices made by ordinary citizens like Abraham van Gaasbeck, who risked his life, family, and property, when he offered his modest stone house as a meeting place for the first New York State Senate in September 1777. Would you have . . . — Map (db m57457) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Academy Green Statues
These statues were given to the City of Kingston by Emily Crane Chadbourne June 4th, 1959 — Map (db m57768) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Beginning of the State of New York
The Society of the Colonial Dames of America place this tablet to mark the spot whereon was set in motion the Commonwealth of the State of New York on the thirtieth day of July in the year of Our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Seven by . . . — Map (db m57567) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Bogardus Tavern
Site of Bogardus Tavern First Meeting Place New York State Assembly September 10, 1777. — Map (db m57437) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Burning of Kingston
As a memorial to those citizens of • Kingston • because of whose patriotism the village was burned by the British forces under the command of Maj. Gen. John Vaughan on the 16th day of October • 1777 • ----------- This tablet is erected by one of the . . . — Map (db m109022) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Chambers Pear Tree1652 - 2002
This Bartlett pear tree commemorates the original tree planted by Thomas Chambers, who in 1652 settled in this vicinity, which later became known as Rondout and Kingston. Upon his death, he was buried under this tree with a simple bluestone slab to . . . — Map (db m59285) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Dr. Cornelius C. Elmendorph House
Pre-Revolution home of Old Dutch Church Conferentie family leader 1754 – 1772. Ulster County Medical Society founded in this building July 1, 1806 — Map (db m57501) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Fair Street Church
The Congregation of the Fair Street Reformed Church meets here in the oldest public worship building in Kingston. Established as the Second Reformed Church of Kingston in January, 1849, the small group of 27 people originally met for worship in the . . . — Map (db m57762) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — George Clinton
Born July 26, 1739, Little Britain, N. Y. Married February 7, 1770, Cornelia Tappen Died April 20, 1812, Buried Washington, D. C. Ulster County Clerk,   1759 – 1812 Brigadier General,   Revolutionary War First Governor of New York State,   . . . — Map (db m57570) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — George Clinton
[ Lower Marker : ] George Clinton First Governor New York State 1777 – 1804 Vice-President United States 1804 – 1812 Honored by Wiltwyck Chapter D. A. R. [ Marker on Monument : ] To the Memory of George Clinton He . . . — Map (db m57573) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — George Washington
1732                     1932 In commemoration of the visit of George Washington to Kingston on the 16th of November, 1782 His reception by the Trustees of the freeholders and Commonalty of the Town and the Consistory of this church George J.L. . . . — Map (db m57574) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Hoffman House
Built by Nicholas Hoffman 1711 on part of Crown Grant of land made to his father Martinus in 1688. This is the northwest corner of the Old Stockade. — Map (db m57448) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Island Dock
This man-made island was designed and constructed in 1848 by a local engineer, James McEntee, to store the coal shipped by D and H Canal from Pennsylvania. The coal was transferred by steam-operated elevators to river barges for shipment to New . . . — Map (db m59273) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Judge Lucas Elmendorf Mansion
Built circa 1790 by this regent, turnpike builder, Associate of Thomas Jefferson. His election to Congress 1797 – 1803 was celebrated by a grand illumination of this house 1798. — Map (db m109023) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Kingston Academy
Original site Kingston Academy Founded 1774 Moved to Academy Green 1830 Board of Trustees in service from 1795 to present. — Map (db m57442) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Kingston Academy
This is the original building used as Kingston Academy when founded in 1774 Partially burned by British troops October 16th, 1777 — Map (db m57445) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Kingston Academy
Founded 1774   Erected on present site 1830 Rebuilt 1883 Wm. M. Hayes • E. M. Brigham • W.E. Ostrandes • E.L. Westbrook • J.S.Burhans • Chas. Reynolds • H.D. Baldwin • Aug. Schepmoes • D.C. Overbaugh • M.T. Winchell Architect: Charles W. Romeyn . . . — Map (db m66925) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Kingston Operation Desert Storm Memorial
Dedicated to Kingston’s own Defenders of Freedom To the men and women of Kingston who served us so proudly in the armed forces during “Operation Desert Storm” We are forever grateful and proud. Presented by:       Citizens of . . . — Map (db m58039) WM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Louis CaterinoNo. 1 Boater       No. 1 Friend
Lou, fond of saying, “Just Relax,” had great concern for others. He often helped boaters in distress and could be seen retrieving broken-away docks. God saw fit to take him, but not before Lou had accomplished one more good and lasting . . . — Map (db m59290) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Medal of HonorStaff Sergeant Robert H. Dietz, U.S. Army — Co. A, 38th Armored Infantry Battalion —
CITATION:       “Sergeant Dietz was a squad leader with Company A, 38th Armored Infantry Battalion, on 29 March 1945, when the task force to which his unit was attached encountered resistance in its advance on Kirchain, Germany. Between . . . — Map (db m89857) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — New York State Assembly
On April 23, 1977, a delegation representing the New York State Assembly returned to the site of the Assembly’s first meeting. — Map (db m57438) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — New York State’s Heritage Area System
What is a Heritage Area? A Heritage Area has a mission to Preserve its historic resources, Educate the general public as to these resources and their roles in the development of local government, provide varieties of Recreation for the . . . — Map (db m59278) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Old Blockhouse
Site of Old Blockhouse Built 1658 — Map (db m57413) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Old Dutch Church
This church was burned by the British in 1777, restored, and later replaced. Governor George Clinton and some seventy soldiers are buried in its cemetery.Revolutionary War Heritage Trail — Map (db m57412) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Old Dutch Church
Site of first Old Dutch Church Built 1661 — Map (db m57446) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Old Stockade   1658
Site of Old Stockade   1658 southwest bastion Plan of Stockade Fort (F) and Streets Kingston (Wiltwyck) 1658 — Map (db m57409) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — One Hundred and Twentieth Infantry New York Volunteers
To the undying renown of the rank and file of the One Hundred and Twentieth Infantry New York Volunteers. One of “Three Hundred Fighting Regiments” in the War for the Union. ---------- By the Colonel of the Regiment. ---------- 1896. [ . . . — Map (db m57582) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Patriots of the RevolutionRevolutionary War Heritage Trail
British Forces Burn Kingston Responsible for the security of Kingston, when the British burned the Village on October 16, 1777 – General Clinton wrote to General Gates that of the promised 3000 men, only 400 were sent. He concluded this . . . — Map (db m57490) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Plan of Kingston in 1695
The first European settlers came here between 1652-53 to farm the rich land in the lowlands along the Esopus Creek near the fields where Native Americans had grown maize for centuries. Friction between the settlers and the Esopus Indians mounted to . . . — Map (db m57546) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Plan of Kingston in 1695
The stockade was built in three weeks and stood 14 feet high. The settlers, about 70 took their houses and barns apart log by log, carted them uphill and rebuilt them inside the Stockade Area. The walled village was called Wiltwyck. Gates gave the . . . — Map (db m57547) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Rondout
Once a handful of homes and storehouses known as Kingston Landing, this area grew rapidly with the D and H Canal. Shipyards, foundries, stone quarries and brick yards sprouted along the Rondout Creek attracting Irish and German immigrants. The . . . — Map (db m59277) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Sampson Opera HouseFreeman Building
Originally built in 1875, as a mansard-roofed commercial building, this structure housed stores, a saloon, and on its third and fourth floors, an “opera house” for stage productions. After a fire ten years later, the fourth floor was . . . — Map (db m59276) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Sections of the “Old Stone Road”
          These two grooved sections of bluestone were once part of the “Stone Road” which was installed on the dirt roads that ran from the bluestone quarries in the Catskills, not far from Kingston, to the waterfront on the Rondout . . . — Map (db m59287) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Senate HouseState Historic Site
The State’s first Senate met here in the fall of 1777 until the city of Kingston was attacked and burned by the British.Revolutionary War Heritage Trail — Map (db m57410) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Senate House
. . . — Map (db m57439) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Senate House Museum
Erected by The State of New York Cornerstone laid by his excellency Alfred E. Smith Governor of the State on the 150th anniversary of the organization of the first legislature at Kingston September 10th, 1927. — Map (db m57452) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Sojourner TruthCa. 1797 – Nov. 26, 1883
          Famous slave of Ulster County, born in Hurley, N.Y. Though illiterate, this woman of indomitable character and intellect left her indelible mark as an eloquent condemner of slavery, from this court. By winning her lawsuit – the . . . — Map (db m57502) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Stuyvesant Indian Treaty
May 15, 1664 Class ‘95 — Map (db m66926) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — The Delaware and Hudson Canal
The Rondout Creek at this site provided the tidewater terminal for the D and H Canal, a constructed water-way of 108 miles, completed in 1828. Starting at Honesdale, Pennsylvania, hundreds of flat canal boats carried millions of tons of coal, . . . — Map (db m59272) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — The Evolution of the Senate HouseSenate House State Historic Site
Wessel Ten Broeck, a Dutch immigrant to New York, built and owned what would become the Senate House. Although only portions of his 1676 house remain, Ten Broeck’s residence was probably a modest stone house with a steep gabled roof facing the . . . — Map (db m57461) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — The Loughran HouseSenate House State Historic Site
This Italianate style house was designed by John A. Wood and built in the early 1870s for Dr. Robert Loughran (1834 – 1899) as an office and residence. A surgeon during the Civil War, Dr. Loughran settled in Kingston and became active in . . . — Map (db m57462) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — The Pike Plan1976
Uptown Kingston conceived and designed by John Pike for urban renewal His talented designs defeated urban blight and preserved the character of an older era for all to enjoy. — Map (db m57563) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — The Rondout Creek Suspension Bridge
Between the 1840’s and early 1920’s ferries were used to transport people and vehicles across the Rondout Creek. The last was a chain ferry affectionately nicknamed the “Skillypot”, Dutch for tortoise, apt for both its appearance and . . . — Map (db m59274) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — The Stockade Historic District
The Stockade Historic District has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior 1975 — Map (db m57565) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — The West Strand
This row of nineteenth buildings is all that remains of a once thriving river port commercial center. The Mansion House at the corner of Broadway, once a 100 room stage stop and hotel, offered modest accommodations to travelers and canallers. The . . . — Map (db m59275) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Ulster County Civil War Monument
To the Soldiers and Sailors of the County of Ulster in the War for the Union 1861 – 1865 Their grateful fellow citizens — Map (db m58034) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Van Keuren Homestead
Burned by British Oct. 17, 1777. Rebuilt and occupied by direct descendants of original owner since then. — Map (db m57432) HM
New York (Ulster County), Kingston — Van Leuven Mansion
Fred J. Johnston American Antiques Museum The house was built circa 1812 by NY State Senator John Sudam, who hosted Washington Irving and Martin Van Buren as guests. The Van Leuven family purchased the house circa 1880 and it then became known as . . . — Map (db m57500) HM
New York (Ulster County), Lake Katrine — Kingston AreaHistoric New York
          Dutch Settlers at Esopus were troubled by hostile Algonquin (Esopus) Indians, who were finally pacified by Governor Peter Stuyvesant in 1658. In 1661 Wiltwyck, later Kingston, was settled and remained strongly Dutch after the English . . . — Map (db m56706) HM
New York (Ulster County), Lake Katrine — The Senate House – 1676Clinton Avenue, Kingston — Historic New York —
          The Senate House is so called because the first elected Senate of the State of New York met in this building on the morning of September 9, 1777.           Colonel Wessel Ten Broeck built this house for his home in 1676 in the tiny . . . — Map (db m75635) HM
New York (Ulster County), Malden — Hudson ValleyHistoric New York
          Following Henry Hudson’s voyage in 1609, the Dutch in 1614 established a trading post near the future site of Albany; permanent settlement was made at Fort Orange (Albany) in 1624. Esopus (Kingston) was settled in 1653 and other villages . . . — Map (db m56703) HM
New York (Ulster County), Marbletown — Davis Tavern

For many years before and after the Revolution, the public business of the Town of Marbletown was transacted here. — Map (db m118541) HM

New York (Ulster County), Marbletown — War Memorial

Dedicated to the Men and Women of the Town of Marbletown who devotedly served their country

· World War I · [Died in Service] Howard Frame

[Honor Roll of Veterans]

· World War II · [Died in Service] . . . — Map (db m118535) WM

New York (Ulster County), Marlboro — Gomez Mill House
Wolfert Acker bought the house in 1772 and hosted weekly meetings to encourage neighbors to support the Revolution and join his company of Minute Men militia.Revolutionary War Heritage Trail — Map (db m57426) HM
New York (Ulster County), Marlboro — Presbyterian Church & Cemetery
Presbyterian Church & Cemetery Founded 1764 Built at this site on land given by Louis DuBois Present church built in 1869 Plaque: Revolutionary soldiers buried here. — Map (db m28777) HM
New York (Ulster County), Milton — War Memorial

Dedicated in honor of the men and women of this village who answered the call of their country in all the great wars

Milton, N.Y. May 30, 1958 — Map (db m130569) WM

New York (Ulster County), Modena — Newburgh AreaHistoric New York
Palatine German refugees from the religious wars of Europe settled on these river banks in 1709, and Dutch and French Huguenots followed. During the Revolution, control of the Hudson River was important for British strategy and for American defense. . . . — Map (db m48669) HM
New York (Ulster County), Mount Tremper — Catskill Communities
Many villages and hamlets have retained the qualities that have attracted people to the Catskills for generations — historic, walkable downtowns, local businesses, and access to recreational opportunities in the surrounding forest, rivers . . . — Map (db m147172) HM
New York (Ulster County), Mount Tremper — Catskill History
America's First Wilderness More than a century ago, after years of exploitation at the hands of lumbermen, tanners, quarrymen and settlers striving to make a living while conquering the dark and unknown wilderness of the Catskills, a new . . . — Map (db m147158) HM
New York (Ulster County), Mount Tremper — FiretowersBeacons of a Forgotten Past — Saving the last fire towers of the Catskills —
For nearly a century, observers watched the forests of New York State from more than 100 fire towers perched atop the highest peaks, searching for the telltale signs of forest fires. In the Catskill region alone, there were 19 towers. Beginning . . . — Map (db m147159) HM
New York (Ulster County), Mount Tremper — Inspiring the American ImaginationThe Catskill Mountains
The imposing presence of the Catskills beside the Hudson River inspired America's first creative expressions in writing and painting. In 1825, Thomas Cole (1801 -1848) first painted and sketched the romantic and sublime mountains, . . . — Map (db m147160) HM
New York (Ulster County), Mount Tremper — Zen Mountain Monastery
Has Been Placed on the National Register of Historic Places By the United States Department of Interior in 1991. Built 1929-1936 — Map (db m148257) HM
New York (Ulster County), Napanoch — DeWitt House

This house is on original cellar of home of Egbert DeWitt, whose daughter Maria was mother of DeWitt Clinton First governor of New York. — Map (db m118491) HM

New York (Ulster County), Napanoch — Napanoch Station
Site of N.Y., Ontario & Western Railway Ellenville & Kingston Branch 1902-1957. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places 1999. Erected by Eastern N.Y.C.F.Map (db m138678) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — 1786
. . . — Map (db m145976) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — 1799 House
Built by Ezekiel Elting as a home and store. Original gambrel roof destroyed in 1888 blizzard. 1968 purchased by LeFevre Family Assoc. Maintained by HHS and LeFevre family. — Map (db m5737) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — African-American Burial Ground
Site of African-American burial ground French Huguenots who founded New Paltz in 1677 had used enslaved Africans for construction and farm work as early as 1673. By 1790, 179 enslaved African-Americans and 9 free persons of color lived in New . . . — Map (db m145962) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Bevier House
Built by Louis Bevier, the patentee, in 1698. Elting homestead from 1740. This house has an interesting sub-cellar. — Map (db m5722) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Deyo House
Built by Pierre Deyo, one of twelve original patentees of New Paltz, in 1692. — Map (db m5712) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Die Pfalz
A French Huguenot Village governed by "The Dusine", a body of 12 men chosen annually. For 100 years the only form of government. — Map (db m133428) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Dubois House
The fort built in 1705 by Daniel Dubois. Site first redoubt. There are port holes in the east end. — Map (db m5713) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Elting Cemetery
Site of Elting Cemetery. Jacob Elting's descendants donated this meadow and family cemetery to the village in 2017. One of the earliest families of New Paltz, these Eltings gave the Bevier-Elting House and the Harcourt Sanctuary to the . . . — Map (db m145985) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Freer House
Built 1720 by Hugo Freer, one of twelve original patentees of New Paltz. The Low House after 1732. — Map (db m5726) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Hasbrouck House
Built 1712, by Abraham, the patentee, once soldier in English Army, friend of Gov. Andros. Kitchen scene of cock fights. — Map (db m5728) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Home of Hendrikus DuBois
Built 1775 on lands bought from Esopus Indians on December 28, 1678, by his grandfather, Louis Dubois, Patentee of New Paltz — Map (db m23100) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Jean Hasbrouck House
Built in 1712, by the patentee; now home of The Huguenot Patriotic, Historical and Monumental Society, since 1899. — Map (db m5710) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Jenkinstown
Jenkins-DuBois Farm & Mill. Part of 1688 Louis DuBois Patent Lambert Jenkins est. mills & built stone house in 1793 DuBois-Jenkins family still resides on the farm — Map (db m149349) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — New Paltz
Founded 1678. Six houses built by Huguenot refugees from France, original patentees, before 1720 are on Walkill River. — Map (db m5706) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — New Paltz
Founded 1678. Six houses built before 1720 are on Huguenot Street, on the Walkill River, homes of refugees from France. — Map (db m5708) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — New Paltz
Founded 1678. Six houses built before 1720 are on Huguenot Street, on the Wallkill River, homes of refugees from France. — Map (db m133422) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — New Paltz Patentees
To the Memory and in honor of- Louis DuBois Christian Deyo Abraham Hasbrouck Andre LeFevre Jean Hasbrouck Piere Deyo Louis Bevier Anthoine Crespel Hugo Frere Issac DuBois Simon LeFevre The New Paltz Patentees, who, driven by religious persecution . . . — Map (db m29444) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Stone Church-1773
First Stone Church, 1717. Services in French to 1753, Dutch language to 1800. Church corner stone seen at south wall of portico. — Map (db m5732) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — The “Owl” Church
Site of the "Owl” Church. Conferentia church party organized 1767, to maintain contact with Classis of North Amsterdam, Holland. Joined Paltz Church, 1783. — Map (db m149355) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — The Reformed Church
January 22,1983 marks 300 years of Christian worship on Huguenot Street, first, in French, the language of the homeland, in a log cabin called the Walloon Church. Close by the graves of the patentees a church of stone was built in 1717. a . . . — Map (db m146003) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Ulster County Alive
Carmine Liberta Bridge There have been many bridges located on this site including a wooden covered bridge erected in 1845. In 1891 that bridge was replaced by an iron bridge that would remain for nearly half a century. In 1940 the iron . . . — Map (db m146097) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Paltz — Walloon Church
Site of Walloon Church Built of logs, first church-school, 1683, first church of stone 1717. Called "Our French Church". Precursor Reformed Church. — Map (db m5736) HM
New York (Ulster County), New Platz — Locust Lawn
Built for Colonel Josiah Hasbrouck in 1814. This Federal style residence was designed by local architect Cromwell of Newburgh, N.Y. — Map (db m149342) HM
New York (Ulster County), Olivebridge — Olivebridge
United Methodist Church. Congregation formed circa 1810, building erected 1823. Rebuilt 1867, after a fire. We welcome you to attend! — Map (db m132148) HM
New York (Ulster County), Olivebridge — To Honor
The men and women of this community who by their patriotism and loyalty served God and country in the wars of our nation. Dedicated May 30, 1978 — Map (db m132150) WM
New York (Ulster County), Phoenicia — Mount Tremper Fire Tower
A majestic fire tower stands on the summit of Mount Tremper. For many decades, Fire Tower Observers perched in the steel cab at the top of the tower watched for forest fires. Now the volunteers of the Catskill Fire Tower . . . — Map (db m132245) HM
New York (Ulster County), Phoenicia — Phoenicia Station CentennialUlster & Delaware Railroad — 1899-1999 —
National Register of Historic Places — Map (db m136095) HM
New York (Ulster County), Phoenicia — Shandaken Eagle
Dedicated on Shandaken Day. Aug.23rd, this sculpture originally stood high atop one of the towers of Grand Central Station in N.Y.C. at the turn of this century. Initially coated with white cement, the cast iron eagle was restored with a . . . — Map (db m147116) HM
New York (Ulster County), Pine Hill — Belleayre Mountain Ski Center
About Belleayre Belleayre Mountain is located off of State Route 28 in Highmount, NY, just hours from New York City. From Rt. 28 in Highmount, turn west on Rt. 49A (Galli Curci Rd.). Go about 1/2 mile, look for the signs. Belleayre was declared . . . — Map (db m147239) HM
New York (Ulster County), Pine Hill — Elm Street Stone Arch Bridge1897
Built by Matthew G. Thompson has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places 1996 — Map (db m136223) HM
New York (Ulster County), Pine Hill — History of Pine Hill and Highmount
In the late 1800s and early 1900s, millions of visitors came by train to escape the hot, polluted New York City summer. Tuberculosis was epidemic, and anyone who could sent their families up for the balsam fresh air and pure water of the Catskills. . . . — Map (db m147238) HM
New York (Ulster County), Pine Hill — Pine Hill Honor Roll
Dedicated to the men of Pine Hill who served in the Armed Forces of the United States in World Wars One and Two World War I Banker, Marion • Cure, U.S. Grant Jr. • Donivan, Roy • Du Bois, Leo • Gavett, Victor • Griffin, Ralph • Griffin, . . . — Map (db m147240) WM
New York (Ulster County), Plattekill — Newburgh AreaHistoric New York
          Palatine German refugees from the religious wars of Europe settled on these river banks in 1709, and Dutch and French Huguenots followed. During the Revolution, control of the Hudson River was important for British strategy and for . . . — Map (db m56698) HM
New York (Ulster County), Plattekill — Washington’s HeadquartersLiberty and Washington Streets, Newburgh — Historic New York —
          General Washington came to the farm home of the Hasbrouck family in Newburgh on April 1, 1782. He occupied the house until August 19, 1783, while his troops were encamped at Temple Hill, a few miles away.           These were trying . . . — Map (db m56697) HM
New York (Ulster County), Rosendale — D&H Canal
Started 1825, opened 1828. Important waterway in the development of New York State, connecting Delaware and Hudson Rivers. — Map (db m144102) HM
New York (Ulster County), Rosendale — Fording Place
Used by Gen. Clinton's forces, on way from Newburgh to defend Kingston, from British raiders, in October, 1777. — Map (db m144056) HM
New York (Ulster County), Rosendale — Rosendale Library
Formerly All Saints Chapel Built 1876 of Rosendale cement. Dedicated State and National Historic site Aug. 11, 1986. — Map (db m144066) HM
New York (Ulster County), Rosendale — Rosendale Tourist Info
Any trip to Rosendale begins with its geology and extends to the independent spirit of its inhabitants. The heart of this warm, festive town pulses with energy and hospitality. Rosendale has seen many changes since its enormous deposits of naturally . . . — Map (db m144069) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — 224 — 1869 Lighthouse
Situated 0.5 mi east. Marks Hudson River shoals and the entrance to Saugerties Harbor on the Esopus Creek. Replaced 1835 lighthouse — Map (db m132584) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Brick Church
Built 1827. Used for worship until 1852, then sold for use as an academy. Later known and used as Burhans Blacksmith Shop — Map (db m134286) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Catskill MountainsHistoric New York
          The deep ravines, irregular ridges and rocky slopes of the Catskill Mountains long remained wild and desolate. Small settlements began in mountain valleys before the American Revolution. After the war, population grew steadily as New . . . — Map (db m56699) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Flatbush Reformed Churchof Saugerties N.Y.
Organized June 9, 1807. Building erected 1808. — Map (db m132628) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Glasco Turnpike
Road from early glass works on the upper Sawkill, to shipping point on Hudson, above Rondout. Named for sign on company's warehouse. — Map (db m132541) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — In Honor
Of all those from the Town of Saugerties who served their country in the World War 1914-1918 — Map (db m132640) WM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Kiersted House
of Pre-Revolutionary days. Home of Dr. Christopher Kiersted, first physician in town, rendered service during Revolutionary War — Map (db m129457) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Kings Road
Oldest highway in town, 1703. First known as "footpath” to Albany, then as the "Queen's Highway", later as "The Old King's Road". — Map (db m145995) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Lutheran Church
Organized in 1710 by the Palatines. First pastor Rev. Joshua Kocherthal. First church site near present church. — Map (db m129482) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Post Tavern Site
Used as Patriots meeting place during Revolution. Articles of Association signed here. Religious services held here 1815-29 — Map (db m129451) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Sawyer's Mill
Stood on this site 1663. Saugerties derived its name from the Dutch word “De Zaagertjes”. State Education Departement 1936Map (db m127887) HM
New York (Ulster County), Saugerties — Schoonmaker Homestead
Elder Katsbaan Church, member of General Committee of Articles of Association. Occupied continuously by descendants. Pre-Revolutionary House — Map (db m129462) HM
New York (Ulster County), Shandaken — Catskill Mountains - Shandaken AreaHistoric New York
The deep ravines, irregular ridges and rocky slopes of the Catskill Mountains long remained wild and desolate. Small settlements began in the mountain valleys before the American Revolution. After the war, population grew steadily as New Englanders . . . — Map (db m132152) HM
New York (Ulster County), Shandaken — Catskill Water Supply SystemCity of New York
The Shandaken Tunnel here delivers water from the Schoharie Reservior. The tunnel is 18- ¼ miles long, 11 feet 6 inches high, 10 feet 3 inches wide, and passes 2630 feet below Balsam Mountain. This tunnel has a carrying capacity of 600 million . . . — Map (db m132114) HM
New York (Ulster County), Shandaken — Fort Shandaken
During the Revolutionary War, a log fort stood near this spot to defend Kingston from enemy attack — Map (db m132135) HM
New York (Ulster County), Shandaken — The History of Shandaken, Bushnellsville & Allaben
Shandaken town was established in 1804, though some tombstones date back to the 1700s. The Native American name means either "rapid water" or "place of the hemlocks" depending on who you talk to. The first industries were hemlock bark peeling for . . . — Map (db m147278) HM
New York (Ulster County), Shandaken — The Shandaken Tunnel and the N.Y.C. Water Supply System
It was dangerous work, beginning with mule, ox and steam power. 288 workers died and 8,839 were injured. Over 100 years later, the NYC reservoir system still provides water that makes life possible in the Big Apple. The Schoharie and Ashokan . . . — Map (db m147277) HM
New York (Ulster County), Shandaken — Town of Shandaken Historic Sites
Shandaken was established on April 9, 1804. The town of Woodstock covered a huge area, so a portion was separated to make it easier for people to get to their polling places in those days of rough travel. The name Shandaken is said to be a . . . — Map (db m147322) HM
New York (Ulster County), Shokan — Old School Baptist Meeting House
Church organized in 1799 as the Tongore Baptist Church of Christ. Present ediface erected in 1857. — Map (db m132145) HM

222 markers matched your search criteria. The first 200 markers were listed. Next 22
Paid Advertisement
May. 29, 2020