Founded in 1797 by Father Fermin Francisco Lasuen
We honor those men of faith, courage and vision who guided the founding of the mission and also those who have preserved it for posterity. — — Map (db m130662) HM
A replica of one in Cordoba, Spain; was built around 1812-1814 and was part of the water system in San Fernando Mission garden.
100 years later this garden was the property of Mr. Leslie C. Brand, who donated a part of it to Los Angeles for a . . . — — Map (db m130560) HM