Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 
 
 
 
 
171 entries match your criteria. The first 100 are listed. The final 71 ⊳
 
 

New Jersey, Hunterdon County Cultural and Heritage Commission Historical Markers

 
Lieutenant Hooper Road Marker image, Touch for more information
By Alan Edelson, February 20, 2016
Lieutenant Hooper Road Marker
GEOGRAPHIC SORT
1New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Alexandria — Lieutenant Hooper Road
Was named for 2nd Lt. Josiah (Joe) Hooper. As chief pilot of a B-24, he flew many WWII bombing missions from Italy over the oil centers of Southeastern Europe. He and his crew were lost over Vienna, Austria on 21 February 1945 when shot down by . . . Map (db m92645) HM
2New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Amwell — John Hart's Cave
Refuge of local signer of The Declaration of Independence while hiding from the British. His estate ransacked by Hessians, he was financially ruined and died in 1779.Map (db m30658) HM
3New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Annandale — Annandale Reformed Church
Founded in 1861. This church built in 1868 when Annandale was known as Clinton Junction.Map (db m16925) HM
4New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Annandale — Central Railroad Of New Jersey
Built west from Elizabeth and Jersey City in the 1830s, reaching Easton in 1852. This stop spawned the town of Clinton Station, renamed Annandale in 1873.Map (db m16926) HM
5New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Annandale — Jones Tavern
Established in 1760 by Captain Thomas Jones. During the Revolution was one of the recruiting stations for the militia of Hunterdon County.Map (db m18184) HM
6New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Baptistown — Baptistown
Settled by Baptists in the 1720s. One of the area's older towns astride the Old Kings Highway (now Rte. 519), it offered a tavern, stores, and various artisans.Map (db m16662) HM
7New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Baptistown — Oak Summit
Continental troops camped here in December 1778 while escorting British and Hessian prisoners to Virginia. The enemy troops were captured in the Battle of Saratoga.Map (db m16664) HM
8New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Baptistown — Oak Summit School
Erected in 1849 at a cost of $400. Used almost continuously until 1953. Accommodated up to 40 students with one teacher.Map (db m16593) HM
9New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Baptistown — Old Stone Church
Now owned by Unitarian-Universalist congregation. Present church was built in 1837.Map (db m16592) HM
10New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Barbertown — Barbertown
Once Charlestown and Larisonville; renamed by 1859 after early resident. An 1823 tavern, blacksmith shop & several stores formed the town's business core.Map (db m30637) HM
11New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Bethlehem — Jugtown Mountain
Midpoint of the Musconetcong Mountain Range was named for 1761 "Jug" Tavern at the bottom of the hill to the west. The 4900' Lehigh Valley RR tunnel beneath was the longest in the East in 1875. Second tube opened in 1928.Map (db m62292) HM
12New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Bethlehem Township — Jersey Barriers
Frequent dangerous accidents on Jugtown Mountain led to the first installation here of the concrete road dividers, which later became famous and are now also in use to defend against terrorists.Map (db m36097) HM
13New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Bethlehem Township — Tower Hill Farm
Dating back to the 1840's, this farm was purchased for Thomas Edison's storekeeper, Frederick Devonald, in 1932 and remained in the family until 1983. Unusual springhouse consists of two levels.Map (db m68387) HM
14New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Bloomsbury — Bloomsbury Presbyterian Church
Founded in 1857 as a daughter church of the Old Greenwich Church to the west in Warren County. Building erected in 1858.Map (db m147863) HM
15New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Bloomsbury — The Easton Road(s)
The Easton-Brunswick Road c.1740 and the Easton-Trenton Road c.1750 merged here and completed their journey to Easton together.Map (db m46308) HM
16New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Califon — Califon
Known earlier as California, its name dates to the gold rush days. By the 1870s, its water powered mills and the High Bridge RR brought growth. Post office est. 1878.Map (db m21811) HM
17New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Califon — Califon Methodist Episcopal Church
Congregation founded in 1867 in a building moved here from New Germantown (Oldwick). Present church built in 1891.Map (db m16706) HM
18New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Califon — Mountain Farm
Founded by Lance family in 1749, and occupied by descendants until 1926. Home to Jehovah's Witnesses for 57 years, until 1999. Now in the County Park System.Map (db m16705) HM
19New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Changewater — Changewater Trestle
Railroad operated between Scranton and Hampton from 1856 until 1959 when bridge was razed by Delaware, Lackawanna And Western Railroad.Map (db m16612) HM
20New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Changewater — Warren Railroad Company
Connected the Central Railroad to the Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Railroad along the Delaware River. Completed 1862; track torn up c1960.Map (db m16671) HM
21New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Cherryville — Cherryville
Known earlier as Dogtown for the 1737 tavern built here. Named for the Cherry family in 1839. The church was organized in 1849, the post office in 1850.Map (db m21929) HM
22New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Bonnell’s Tavern
The first regiment of Minute Men in the colonies formed here in 1775. Built in 1767 on the main road from New Brunswick to Easton.Map (db m16707) HM
23New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Christopher Vought House
Built by Johannes Cristofel Vought in 1759, the house features unique aspects of Germanic construction. Vought was the active loyalist leader in his area during the Revolution.Map (db m21804) HM
24New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Four Corners
Until 1930 this intersection was the turn-off point for west-bound motorists who opted to drive northward to avoid the Jugtown Mtn. grades toward Phillipsburg and Easton.Map (db m45880) HM
25New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Gen. George W. Taylor
Born in High Bridge in 1808 to the iron-making family, he lived in Clinton. Hunterdon's only Civil War general. Killed in 1862 at Manassas, Va. while leading the 1st NJ Brigade. Buried west of the church.Map (db m18182) HM
26New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Hunterdon Historical Museumaka "The Red Mill"
Red Mill ca. 1810. Processed wool, plaster, grist, talc, graphite. Once generated electricity. Limestone quarry mined from early 1800's to 1963.Map (db m52939) HM
27New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Hunterdon Museum Of Art
1837 grist mill ground various products until 1952 when it became a cultural center. Presents visual arts exhibitions and education programs.Map (db m16628) HM
28New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Minisink Trail
This point marks the intersection of the upper and lower Minisink Trails connector used by Lenape for travel and trade between the Delaware and Raritan Rivers.Map (db m45882) HM
29New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton — Music Hall
1890 structure included 300-seat theater and two offices. Hosted variety acts in 1880’s, then live touring shows until 1904. Opened briefly in mid-1960’s and 1970’s.Map (db m16625) HM
30New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Clinton Township — Camp Buck
Boy scout camp 1938-1974. Named for Samuel Buck (1874-1937), first High Bridge Troop 149 Scoutmaster & V.P. of Taylor-Wharton Iron & Steel Co.Map (db m55268) HM
31New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Cokesbury — Cokesbury Methodist Episcopal Church
A pure example of Greek Revival architecture, erected in 1851. Seven other early churches in nearby counties use this basic design.Map (db m16672) HM
32New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Copper Hill — Copper Mines
By 1816 copper ore was found here, and north towards Flemington. The mining craze lasted through 1865. It was never profitable, but gave Copper Hill its name.Map (db m60787) HM
33New Jersey (Hunterdon County), East Amwell — Upper Argillite Alley
Lenape Tribes used the abundant Hunterdon mineral for arrowheads and tools. One of their trade routes, later the Easton-Trenton Road, ran southwards toward Sanhican (Trenton).Map (db m59401) HM
34New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Everittstown — Everittstown
Originally called Everitts Mill, the village once comprised of a mill, post office, schoolhouse, tavern, blacksmiths shop, tailor shop, two storehouses, and approximately 25 dwellings situated on the Nishisakawick Creek. Founded in 1759.Map (db m55266) HM
35New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Everittstown — Everittstown
Known as Everitts Mills by 1759, then Everittstown by 1816. A post office served the town from 1848 until 1912, also a blacksmith shop, stores, a tailor, the grist and oil mill, plus the old tavern.Map (db m71544) HM
36New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Fairmount — 19th Century Lime Kiln
Here farmers burned limestone which was crushed into powder and spread on fields to "sweeten the soil."Map (db m16589) HM
37New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Fairmount — Fairmount Presbyterian Church
Founded in 1727, the congregation was originally German Reformed. First a log building. A series of larger structures followed. Present building erected in 1851 and remodeled in 1902.Map (db m16933) HM
38New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Adam Bellis Homestead
Bellis built a log cabin on the bluff above river ca. 1740 among Indian camps. Parts of the present house date from late 1700s.Map (db m31958) HM
39New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Civil WarMajor Lambert Boeman
Major Lambert Boeman of the 15th NJ Infantry is buried here just to the east. He was killed at Cedar Creek, VA in October of 1864 while in command of the 10th NJ.Map (db m72696) HM
40New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Copper Ore
Found here and south towards the area of Copper Hill as early as 1816. Mining craze lasted 50 years, but limited amounts of ore never allowed commercial success.Map (db m33205) HM
41New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Flemington Egg Auction
The country’s first, and, at one time, the largest, cooperative egg auction. Operated here from 1932 until the death of the egg business in the 1960s.Map (db m16682) HM
42New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Flemington Fairgrounds
Site of the County's second longest continuously operated agricultural fair from 1865 until moved in 2001 to county property below Ringoes. Also the site of the renowned 5/8 mile oval Flemington Speedway 1910-2002.Map (db m62382) HM
43New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Flemington Raid
Near here British cavalry were routed by Capt. John Schenck's militia Dec. 1776. British Geary was killed and buried on field.Map (db m60784) HM
44New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Flemington Railroad Company
Opened 1854. First of town’s three lines connected to the Bel-Del at Lambertville. Station house c1858.Map (db m16688) HM
45New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Kase Homestead
Johann Kase purchased land from Penn family 1738. Built a log cabin with help of Chief Tuccamigan’s tribe. Stone mansion house built ca. 1798.Map (db m16690) HM
46New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Lehigh Valley Railroad
In 1884 a shuttle line opened from this station out to the mainline. Passengers travelled via “The Dinkie.”Map (db m16684) HM
47New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Old York Road
Early Lenape Indian trail; became a "Kings Highway" in 1764. Was main stage route between Philadelphia and New York.Map (db m62457) HM
48New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Presbyterian Cemetery
The first confirmed burial here was 1794 concurrent with the erection of the church. It originally had a section for "colored and strangers" who were eventually honored with a 1999 monument. Today, it is the resting place of founding church members, . . . Map (db m83102) HM
49New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Reading Home
Built in 1760 for John Reading, Governor of New Jersey 1757 - 1758. Reading served 40 years on provincial council.Map (db m17248) HM
50New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — South Branch Of Central R.R.
In 1864 provided Flemington’s second rail line. Passenger station erected here. A turntable to the west reversed the locomotives.Map (db m16687) HM
51New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Flemington — Uplands
The former estate of Judge George K. Large, who willed it to the public in 1963. The buildings are gone, but the land is now a park and Green Acres area.Map (db m21263) HM
52New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Frenchtown — Frenchtown
Top Town takes its name from the many French families that followed Paul Henri Mallet-Prevost, a Swiss refugee from the French Revolution who moved here in 1794. Bottom Called "Sunbeam" in 1759. Later Sherrard's Ferry. Present name for . . . Map (db m17079) HM
53New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Frenchtown — Frenchtown Methodist Episcopal Church
Congregation was formed in 1832 and met in a room on Bridge Street. This church erected in 1844 and enlarged in 1861.Map (db m16651) HM
54New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Frenchtown — Frenchtown Railroad
The Belvidere-Delaware Railroad c.1853. Later leased to the Penn R. R. System, the line allowed transit of Lehigh & Hudson R. R. passenger trains.Map (db m16648) HM
55New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Frenchtown — Lower Argillite Alley
Lenape tribes used this abundant Hunterdon mineral for spearpoints and tools. One of their trade routes followed the River Road (now Rte. 29) southwards toward Sanhican (Trenton).Map (db m114648) HM
56New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Frenchtown — The Convention Army
In 1778 the Continental Congress moved 4,916 British and German troops captured at Saratoga, south from Boston along today's Route 513, crossing the Delaware at Sherrard's Ferry (Frenchtown). Many escaped along the way but 3,600 reached Virginia, to . . . Map (db m46194) HM
57New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Glen Gardner — Bog Meadows
One of the last remaining "Quaking Bogs" in New Jersey. Put under Bethlehem Twp. protection in 1977.Map (db m16640) HM
58New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Glen Gardner — Fountain Grove Cemetery
Organized in 1865 by the two leading families of Glen Gardner - the Gardners and the Hunts. Land donated by Dr. A. A. Hunt.Map (db m16666) HM
59New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Glen Gardner — Glen Gardner(Incorp. 1919)
Named In 1871 For Chair Factory Family Eveland’s Tavern In 1760, It Was Later Known As Sodom, And In 1820, Clarksville, After A Local Merchant.Map (db m17409) HM
60New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Glen Gardner — Hunt Houses
Hunt family was major benefactor to Glen Gardner. House owned by Dr. A.A. Hunt in late 1700's. House across street built by his son, Dr. T. E. Hunt, in 1853.Map (db m17410) HM
61New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Grandin — Bethlehem Presbyterian Church“Grandin Church”
Present building was dedicated in 1871. Three structures preceded it on the site; erected in 1730, 1760, and 1830. Many Continental Army soldiers buried here.Map (db m16630) HM
62New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hamden — Colonel Charles Stewart House
Colonel Charles Stewart was George Washington's Commissary-General of Issues. The house was built in 1763.Map (db m16586) HM
63New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hamden — General Stewart Mansion
The original 1763 home was here. Commissary-General Charles Stewart feted officers of the Continental Army. House replaced c. 1800 by the imposing stone residence across the road.Map (db m71560) HM
64New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hamden — Lehigh Valley Railroad Three Story Station House
Located just south, serviced short shuttle runs north into Clinton and south into Pittstown. Building dismantled before WWII.Map (db m16674) HM
65New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hampton — Hampton
The meeting place of the NJ Central and DL & W RRs, earlier known as Junction. Extensive RR shops and a huge coal storage yard were sited here.Map (db m21189) HM
66New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hampton — Hampton (Incorp. Since 1895)
Known for years before 1909 as junction. Central RR of NJ & DL&W railroads met here. Site of extensive machine shops and a huge coal storage facility set up to get nearer the city areas to the east.Map (db m16702) HM
67New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hampton — Musconetcong Valley Presbyterian Church
Congregation organized in 1836 in a New Hampton schoolhouse. Tent services held here until the building was completed in 1837.Map (db m16610) HM
68New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hampton — St. Ann’s Catholic Church
Congregation formed in 1859. Met in a house on John Street until this church was erected in 1867.Map (db m16703) HM
69New Jersey (Hunterdon County), High Bridge — High Bridge
Home of Union Forge, maker of early farm equipment, cannonballs for Continential Army. Factory, later known as Taylor Wharton ceased operations in 1971.Map (db m5039) HM
70New Jersey (Hunterdon County), High Bridge — Railroad Bridge and Arches
Constructed 1859-1865 for the Central Railroad of New Jersey, this 112 foot earthen embankment double arch culvert supports the original bridge from which the Borough of High Bridge is named.Map (db m5040) HM
71New Jersey (Hunterdon County), High Bridge — Solitude
Patriots imprisoned loyalist Pennsylvania Governor John Penn and Crown Supreme Court Justice Benjamin Chew here during the Revolutionary War. They named the place “Solitude.”Map (db m73998) HM
72New Jersey (Hunterdon County), High Bridge — T.I.S.C.O. Complex
Taylor Iron & Steel Company Was the center of the original 1742 Union Iron Works. Late 1800's push to rename High Bridge to "Tisco" failed.Map (db m36997) HM
73New Jersey (Hunterdon County), High Bridge — The American Hotel
Founded in the 1740's, this landmark served as the town's inn and public meeting place for over 230 years until razed in 1979.Map (db m30633) HM
74New Jersey (Hunterdon County), High Bridge — Union FurnaceEst. 1742
Furnace produced iron ore for the Continental Army, cannon balls, farm implements. Forgemaster's house is stucco building on slope. The William B. Honachefsky Memorial Tract encompasses 64 Acres, abutting Union FurnaceMap (db m92789) HM
75New Jersey (Hunterdon County), High Bridge — Voorhees State Park
Foster M. Voorhees, born in Clinton in 1856, served as the 37th & 39th governor of NJ from 1898 to 1902. After his death in 1927, his farm here became Voorhees ParkMap (db m71406) HM
76New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Holland Township — Volendam Windmill
Authentic replica of wind-driven mill used for grinding grain into flour.Map (db m16752) HM
77New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Hopewell — The Three Brothers
A rock formation here on Pero's Hill in East Amwell Township stands among the more unusual in an area of diverse geology. Local legend persists the three brothers hoping to overcome the Devil were turned to stone to stand here today.Map (db m95585) HM
78New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Kingwood — Kingwood Methodist Episcopal Church
Founded 1816, the first Methodist Church in Hunterdon County. Building erected in 1860. Steeple removed in 1878 after a severe stormMap (db m17583) HM
79New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Kingwood — Kingwood Tavern
A log tavern on this site ca. 1764 offered shelter to travellers on the King’s Hwy. Later tavern ca. 1790 known for years as Johnson’s.Map (db m16829) HM
80New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — George Coryell’s Grave
Revolutionary War Lieutenant, and pallbearer of George Washington is buried here, along with Sam Holcombe, one of Gen. Washington's spies.Map (db m16861) HM
81New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — Goat Hill Overlook
Used during the Revolutionary War by both Gen. George Washington and British Gen. Charles Cornwallis to view opposing activity up & down the river. This local promontory has long since been known as Washington's Rock.Map (db m62383) HM
82New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — Holcombe House
First section built about 1733. Washington stayed here, July, 1777, and June 1778, prior to battles of Germantown and Monmouth.Map (db m62002) HM
83New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — Lambertville
Earlier known as Coates' Ferry, then Coryell's Ferry. The Lambert family settled here circa 1735, and gave the town its current name.Map (db m16860) HM
84New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — Lambertville Music Circus
From 1949 Until 1971 Many Famous Film And Stage Stars Got Their Start In One Of The Country’s First Tent Theaters Located First In Lambertville And Then Here In West Amwell.Map (db m17082) HM
85New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — Lambertville Railroad
The Belvidere-Delaware Railroad c.1851. Later leased to the Penn R.R. System, the line allowed transit of Lehigh & Hudson R.R. passenger trains.Map (db m16857) HM
86New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — Lambertville Railroad Shops
The Bel-Del Railroad shops stood between the station and the river. Along with repairing trains, the shops built locomotives between 1864 and 1872.Map (db m16855) HM
87New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lambertville — The Continental Army
Washington's army left Valley Forge in 1777 and moved northeast. They crossed the Delaware at Coryell's Ferry (Lambertville), remained for two days, then marched along today's Rte.518 on their way to the Battle of Monmouth on June 28th.Map (db m49216) HM
88New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lebanon — Lebanon
Originally named “Jacksonville” after Andrew Jackson. Major stop on Easton-New Brunswick Turnpike from 1806. Town set off from Clinton Township in 1926.Map (db m16769) HM
89New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lebanon — Lebanon Reformed Church
Congregation formed in 1747. This building erected in 1854, preceded by a log structure, a frame building, and a brick church.Map (db m16768) HM
90New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lebanon — Mountainview Youth Correctional Facility
Established in 1929, the facility promoted the farm school ideas of communal living and outdoor health. Like similar institutions of the era and in keeping with the ideals of juvenile reform, the facility originally had no fences to disrupt the . . . Map (db m40681) HM
91New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lebanon — Mountainview Youth Correctional Facility
In 1913, the State of New Jersey acquired 747 acres to establish a farm colony to treat the mentally ill. During World War I, inmates from the reformatory at Rahway farmed the property to provide emergency food supplies for the war effort. After the . . . Map (db m40766) HM
92New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Lebanon Township — Swackhammer Church Cemetery
It served as a burial ground from 1844 to 1915. Built by "Stuttering Jake" Swackhammer for the ministry of his uncle, Rev. Lambert Swackhammer, an opponent of slavery and alcohol, its church members over the years were predominantly of the Lutheran . . . Map (db m83711) HM
93New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Linvale — Linvale Methodist Episcopal Church
Congregation formed in 1844. Church built in 1858. Hamlet was then called New Market.Map (db m59984) HM
94New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Little York — Little York
Late 1800's had 3 churches, 2 stores, 2 mills, tavern, blacksmith & wheelwright shop. Located on branch of Wissahawken (Hakihokake) creek.Map (db m30355) HM
95New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Locktown — Locktown Baptist Church
Congregation organized in 1742 in Baptistown. A log cabin & a later frame church preceded this 1819 building.Map (db m16590) HM
96New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Milford — Milford
Grist mill and several houses here in mid 1700's. Known as Burnt Mills after fire in 1769. Ferry to Pennsylvania here until 1842 when a bridge was built.Map (db m16646) HM
97New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Milford — Milford Railroad
The Belvidere-Delaware Railroad c.1853. Later leased to the Penn R.R. System, the line allowed transit of Lehigh & Hudson R.R. passenger trains.Map (db m16750) HM
98New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Milford — Train Disaster
The Oswaego Express plunged through a washed out bridge over Quequacommisscong Creek just to the south on 4 October 1877 after its last stop in Milford. Eight died.Map (db m85969) HM
99New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Mount Airy — Mount Airy
Village Grew Up Around Holcombe’s Storehouse. Built In 1743. Patriot Army Passed Here June 1778.Map (db m17083) HM
100New Jersey (Hunterdon County), Mount Pleasant — Alexandria Presbyterian Church
Congregation was formed c1752. Original log structure replaced in 1802. Present Greek Revival Church built in 1843.Map (db m16636) HM

171 entries matched your criteria. The first 100 are listed above. The final 71 ⊳
 
Jun. 18, 2021