|► Michigan (Oakland County), Commerce Township — L1155 — Commerce Roller Mill —|
|The Commerce Roller Mill, built in 1837 by Amasa Andrews and Joseph and Asa Farr, harnessed the water power of the Huron River. It served the farm communities of western Oakland County for ninety years, closing in 1927. The mill's owners included . . . — — Map (db m99137) HM|
|► Michigan (Oakland County), Commerce Township — L1297 — Commerce United Methodist Congregation / Commerce United Methodist Church —|
|Commerce United Methodist Congregation A Methodist Episcopal class, which later became a church society, was organized in Commerce in 1838. For many years, it was part of the Farmington Circuit. The Reverend Daniel C. Jacokes was the . . . — — Map (db m99136) HM|
|► Michigan (Oakland County), Commerce Township — L1775 — Commerce Village Burying Ground —|
|Side 1 Commerce Township's first burial ground was laid out on the Bela Armstrong farm (then owned by his widow) in 1834. Most of the burials were relocated here in 1837 when the Baptist Church of Commerce platted the Baptist Burying . . . — — Map (db m99138) HM|
3 markers matched your search criteria.