Bingham Canyon was named for Erastus Bingham and sons, Sanford and Thomas, Utah Pioneers of 1847, who in 1848 took up grazing land in this vicinity, first for private herds and later as a community enterprise. They built a small cabin at the mouth . . . — — Map (db m35228) HM
The one-and-a-half story Copperton Community Methodist Church building was constructed in 1942. It was originally sited at the Kearns Army Base, located approximately three miles northeast of Copperton, and was moved to its current location in 1948. . . . — — Map (db m35814) HM
The men and women of Bingham district who after God, placed their country above all and served victoriously in the Armed Forces of the United States of America in World War II.
In memory of our . . . — — Map (db m34921) HM