This Mill Stone was recovered from the site of the historic industrial park at the corner of Mill and Pine Street. Built in 1796 by Cox & Davidson and operated with five French Burrs until destroyed by fire in 1910. This Mill Stone is the only true . . . — — Map (db m79681) HM
The Burlington County Prison Museum is a National Historical Landmark located here in the heart of historic Mount Holly, New Jersey.
Designed by Robert Mills, one of America's first native-born and trained architects, the Burlington County . . . — — Map (db m35420) HM
On this site stood John Woolman’s Tailor Shop Here he probably “tended shop and kept books” in 1740 when a lad of 20. He bought the property in 1747, and deeded it to his mother, Elizabeth Woolman in 1753. *************** The second . . . — — Map (db m79684) HM
A decisive skirmish in the Revolutionary War. Colonel Samuel Griffin’s troops were entrenched at this site. They decoyed Colonel (Count) Kurt von Donop’s Hessian soldiers away from Bordentown thus reducing the enemy forces defending Trenton and . . . — — Map (db m35865) HM
This Hardware Store Established on Mill Street by William Calvert in 1770 1920-30 Storefront Restored by Paul Musgrove of Mount Holly For the Present Owner, Arthur R. Eldred September 22, 1980 — — Map (db m79685) HM