Touch FIRST to browse through the results shown on this page.
Rensselaerville, New York Historical Markers
By Steve Stoessel, June 30, 2019
Baptist Church Marker
| Organized Aug. 19, 1796.
Reuben Winegar Jr.
Present church built in 1836 — — Map (db m136128) HM|
|Organized February 20, 1811 by Rev. Samuel Fuller, who built church in 1815 and served as Rector for thirty-one years — — Map (db m136121) HM|
|This first library was organized March 13, 1798, with 186 subscribers and 200 books. Dissolved 1832. — — Map (db m136123) HM|
|Settled in 1787. Historic District on the National and New York State Registers of Historic Places — — Map (db m136109) HM|
|From Stockbridge, Mass. second settler in the village built a log home on the site of the village in 1788 — — Map (db m136114) HM|
|Organized 1792. This third church built by Ephraim B. Russ and dedicated 1843. George Goodyear, Pastor. — — Map (db m136124) HM|
|Known as Jenkin's Mills 1795-1896. First visited site in 1787, located 1788, built house and grist mill 1789. Died 1837 — — Map (db m136126) HM|
7 markers matched your search criteria.