Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Troy, Pennsylvania Historical Markers

 
First Presbyterian Church and Marker image, Touch for more information
By William Fischer, Jr., June 24, 2018
First Presbyterian Church and Marker
Pennsylvania (Bradford County), Troy — First Presbyterian Church
On Main Street (U.S. 6) west of Exchange Street, on the left when traveling west.

Century Building — Map (db m120303) HM

Pennsylvania (Bradford County), Troy — Oscoluwa Engine & Hose Company Fire Bell
On Elmira Street (Pennsylvania Route 6) at Main Street, on the right when traveling east on Elmira Street.

This Bell cast in 1874 hung in the Old Firehouse of the Oscoluwa Engine & Hose Company and for over half a century sounded the alarm when fire threatened this community Erected on this site in honor of . . . — Map (db m120287) HM

Pennsylvania (Bradford County), Troy — Van Dyne Civic Building
On Elmira Street (U.S. 6) at Main Street, on the right when traveling east on Elmira Street.

Presented to Troy Borough School District December 7, 1916 by E. Everitt Van Dyne ———————— The Town Clock presented to Troy Borough November 25, 1914 by Stephen H. . . . — Map (db m120297) HM

Pennsylvania (Bradford County), Troy — Veterans Memorial
On Elmira Street (U.S. 6) at Fenner Avenue, on the left when traveling east on Elmira Street.

In honor of All Who Served their country in time of need.

[Dedicated] Nov. 11, 1971 — Map (db m120285) WM


4 markers matched your search criteria.  
  
 
Paid Advertisement