Touch FIRST to browse through the results shown on this page.
Want List for Luzerne County
• Distance photo of monument
• Distance photo of the monument
• Distance photo of the marker
• The missing words on the last photo caption
• Wide area shot of marker and its surroundings
• Photos of the site of the Smith Coal Mines
• Photos of the Avondale Mine site and Memorial Gardens
• Photo of the site of Shawnee Fort "It was situated south of Plymouth in the township of the same name, on the southeast side of a roadway leading to Shawnee flats and called the Flats road. It occupied a slight rise of ground to which it gave the name Garrison Hill."
• A wide shot of the marker and its surroundings.
• Wide view photo of the marker and its surroundings.
• Photo of better wide view of marker. Currently obscured by temporary signs.
• Wide shot of marker and surroundings 12 markers matched your search criteria.
We are suspending Amazon.com advertising until they remove an ad for a certain book from circulation. A word in the book’s title has given rise to number of complaints. The word is inappropriate in school classroom settings.