Fort Fanning was built in 1838 during the Second Seminole War.
The fort was originally called "Palmetto", but was renamed in honor of Colonel Alexander Campbell Wilder Fannin (1788-1846).
Made of real wood, and situated in warm humid . . . — — Map (db m67884) HM
The Coca Cola bottling plant is located next to the Crystal Ice House and the old railway depot in the heart of historic downtown Trenton. It was originally built by Mr. J. F. Haigler in 1925. In 1956 the Florida Coca-Cola Company of Daytona Beach . . . — — Map (db m126397) HM
Originally the old Crystal Ice and Cold Storage Building was built by Clyde Townsend's father in 1925, before being bought by “J.F.” Haigler, owner of the Coca Cola franchise in Trenton. During many a day, Mr. Haigler would sit in a . . . — — Map (db m126400) HM
The Mariner's Compass pattern is one of the earliest quilt patterns. “Trenton's Compass Rose” is a variation that was designed by Stephanie Metts to highlight the City of Trenton's leadership in creating Florida's first quilt trail. The . . . — — Map (db m126489) HM