County formed by Indiana General Assembly 1825; named for national statesman Henry Clay. First county seat at Bowling Green; had three courthouses: first built 1827 was two-story log structure; second and third built 1839-1840 . . . — — Map (db m18883) HM
(On Stone Bench)
To Keep forever living the freedom for which they served
we dedicate this symbol to those men and women who served in vietnam.
(Left - Bronze Plaque)
Dedicated to the memory of these men who gave . . . — — Map (db m18912) WM