Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Anderson County Kansas Historical Markers

 
Anderson County Courthouse Marker image, Touch for more information
By William Fischer, Jr., June 10, 2012
Anderson County Courthouse Marker
Kansas (Anderson County), Garnett — Anderson County Courthouse
On Oak Street north of 5th Avenue, on the right when traveling north.

National Register of Historic Places

A Bicentennial Gift of Four Winds Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1974 ————————— The Anderson County Courthouse 100 Year . . . — Map (db m89198) HM

Kansas (Anderson County), Garnett — Civil War Memorial
In memory of our soldiers who fought in the Great Rebellion of 1861 and 1865 — Map (db m72040) WM
Kansas (Anderson County), Garnett — Garnett Caboose
On Main Street at 7th Avenue, on the right when traveling south on Main Street.

This ATSF caboose was located in a rail yard in East St. Louis, Illinois. It was owned by the Kansas City Southern Lines and was given to the Garnett, Kansas Lions club. The Lions with financial assistance from the Lake Garnett Racing Assn. . . . — Map (db m89209) HM

Kansas (Anderson County), Garnett — Replica of the Statue of Liberty
On 4th Avenue at Oak Street, on the right when traveling east on 4th Avenue.

Presented to The Citizens of Garnett by Ben and Lena Kay honoring Garnett Boy Scout Troop No. 126

July 4, 1950 — Map (db m89195) HM

Kansas (Anderson County), Garnett — World War Veterans Memorial
On Oak Street at 5th Avenue, on the right when traveling north on Oak Street.

In memory of our World War Veterans from Anderson Co. — Map (db m89199) WM


5 markers matched your search criteria.  
 
Paid Advertisement