Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Ogemaw County Michigan Historical Markers

 
Rose Township District No. 5 School image, Touch for more information
By Joel Seewald, May 27, 2017
Rose Township District No. 5 School
Michigan (Ogemaw County), Lupton — L1933 — Rose Township District No. 5 School
During the 1903-1904 school year Alexander Reid built this two-room school, known commonly as the Lupton Schoolhouse, on land donated by George T. Stanley. Reid had come to Lupton only four years before. The 1904-1905 class consisted of ninety-eight . . . — Map (db m104121) HM
Michigan (Ogemaw County), Rose City — L2107 — Rose City / The Big Fire
Rose City Named for the Rose family which came to Ogemaw County around 1871. Rose City originated as Churchill and was located one-half mile west of here. During the 1870s, Churchill consisted of a post office, a general store, . . . — Map (db m101020) HM

2 markers matched your search criteria.  
  
  
  
 
Paid Advertisement