Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Monroe County New York Historical Markers

313 markers matched your search criteria. The first 200 markers are listed. Next 113
 
Wide view of the Tuscaroras Marker image, Touch for more information
By Paul Crumlish, June 25, 2011
Wide view of the Tuscaroras Marker
New York (Monroe County), Avon — Tuscaroras
Site of a setttlement of
Tuscaroras
6th Nation of Iroquois League. Driven from Carloinas by British 1714-1722 — Map (db m52245) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brighton — Ambrose Hall
Winston Churchill's great grandfather, Ambrose Hall, lived in the town of Brighton from 1817 to 1821, owning 210 acres of land in lot #54. Other owners of this lot were George Stillson, first Superintendent of Mount Hope Cemetery, and William and . . . — Map (db m115300) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brighton — Amos B. Buckland
Amos B. Buckland of the Buckland family of brick makers owned this brick farmhouse that was built in stages from 1820 to 1920. From 1911 to 1939 Hillside Children's Center farmed ninety-two acres, growing vegetables and raising cows, sheep, and pigs . . . — Map (db m115303) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brighton — Indian Landing
The meadows north of this stone form the site of the Indian Landing. Famous in the early history of this country. It was the beginning of the Ohio Trail from Canada to the Mississippi Valley. from this point the portage ran west to the mouth . . . — Map (db m115349) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brighton — Route of Original Erie Canal
Route of Original Erie Canal 1817 - 1825 Enlarged 1836-1862 Abandoned 1920, on completion of Barge Canal / Rochester Harbor — Map (db m115306) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brighton — Seminary - 1845
Seminary - 1845 Built for Celestia Bloss author, teacher-principal of Clover Street Seminary. It reopened in 1868 as St. Mark's School for Boys. — Map (db m115307) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brighton — The Buckland / Horst House
The Buckland / Horst House Constructed circa 1830 of brick made from Brighton clay by the Buckland family. Site of the Horst dairy farm from 1900 through 1945 — Map (db m115305) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — 1855 - 1944 — Frances Barrier Williams
Lecturer and suffragist, organized black women's club movement and helped found the NAACP in 1912. — Map (db m44340) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — American Revolutionary War Memorial
To the honor and glory of our patriotic ancestors the known and the unknown who gave their services and lives for their country in the War of American Revolution 1775-1783 Brockport Capt. Joseph Roby • Rev. Amos Frink • Thos. Buck . . . — Map (db m75788) HM WM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Brockport and the Canal
The opening of the Brockport to Buffalo section in October 1825 marked the completion of the 348 mile Erie Canal. By linking the Hudson River with the Great Lakes, the Canal provided the first economical means of transportation from the eastern . . . — Map (db m75943) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Brockport Central
Centralized 1927, first central school district in county, 34th in state, formed Aug. 17, 1927 from 19 area school districts — Map (db m42355) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Brockport Central Rural High School
Brockport Central Rural High School Opened in 1934, the school served students in grades 7-12 until 1967 when a new high school was built. The original building then became known as the Middle School & served students in grades 6-8 thereafter. . . . — Map (db m115291) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Canal Commerce in Brockport — Luther Gordon, the spirit of canal commerce in Brockport
1. Luther Gordon epitomized Brockport's involvement in canal commerce during its heyday. He owned a sawmill and 7,000 acres of timberland in Michigan and transported logs via the Great Lakes and the canal to his Brockport sawmill and planing . . . — Map (db m75934) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Henry Martin House - 1829
Placed on the National Register of Historical Places by the United States Department of the Interior — Map (db m65367) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Home of Simeon B. Jewett
Home of Simeon B. Jewett 1801-1869 Political leader, jurist, partner of Henry R. Selden, U.S. Marshal, Northern N.Y. under President Buchanan. — Map (db m65368) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Main Street Brockport Enterprises in the Early 1900s — Daniel Holmes, the spirit of Main Street
1. Daniel Holmes (1828-1917) practiced law in offices on Main Street from 1852 until his death. He was Village Clerk for twenty years, Justice of the Peace for thirty years, Vestryman at St. Luke's Episcopal Church for fifty years, and . . . — Map (db m75804) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Mary Jane Holmes — 1828-1907
Author of 40+ novels which sold in the millions lived here at her "Little Brown Cottage". — Map (db m42179) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — McCormick Reapers
McCormick reapers made here in 1846. Seymour and Morgan by building 100 reapers for Cyrus McCormick began quantity production of reapers — Map (db m41049) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Morgan-Manning House
A pioneer reaper industry was developed on the Erie Canal banks by William H. Seymore and Dayton S. Morgan. This 1854 dwelling became the Morgan family home in 1867. The eldest daughter, Sara, wife of Frederick A. Manning, M.D. lived in the house . . . — Map (db m41045) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — St. Luke's Episcopal Church
has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior Built 1854 ——————— This structure has been designated an Historic . . . — Map (db m75783) HM
New York (Monroe County), Brockport — Veterans Memorial
In memory of those who served our country ——————— This memorial dedicated May 31, 1976 as a bi-centennial project by the Harsch-Crisp-Seaman Post 379 American Legion and the . . . — Map (db m75760) WM
New York (Monroe County), Bushnell's Basin — Bushnell's Basin
Historic District Western Terminus Erie Canal 1822-1825 1800's farming community Trolley stop R&E Railroad — Map (db m57681) HM
New York (Monroe County), Bushnell's Basin — Historic Landmark — Early Burial Ground
1832-1950 Established on a one-acre tract of land given to the town by Joshua Scryver — Map (db m57707) HM
New York (Monroe County), Bushnell's Basin — Richardson Tavern
Beside old Erie Towpath at Hartwell's, now Bushnell's Basin, near Great Embankment western canal terminal 1821-1823 Shipping port until after 1850. — Map (db m62001) HM
New York (Monroe County), Chili — Chili Landmark
East Pultney Congregational Church organized 1816, sanctuary erected 1818. This structure, 1832. From a marsh wilderness, frontier Christians built a symbol of enduring beauty. — Map (db m58031) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — B.T. Roberts
Founded Chili Seminary in 1866. His life and service is honored in the name of Roberts Wesleyan College chartered in 1949 — Map (db m58044) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — Early Stage Stop
Here in 1867, the old tavern, stage stop and post office on historic Buffalo Road became the location of Chili Seminary, a school founded in 1866 by Benjamin Titus Roberts as the first educational institution for the Free Methodist Church of North . . . — Map (db m58045) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — Founded 1843
Churchville Graded School occupied this building until 1895. A fine example of the lost art of building with cobblestones. — Map (db m58023) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — Francis E. Willard
Great Temperance Leader was born in house standing on this site Sept. 28, 1839. The Willards left this home for Ohio two years later. — Map (db m58041) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — Hotel Creek
28 settlers spent winter, 1806, in surveyor's cabin called "The Hotel." First Riga home, 1806, by Elihu Church, owner of this land — Map (db m58028) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — In Memoriam
Francis E. Willard Born in Churchville, NY September 1839. Died February 17, 1898. An advocate of temperance who devoted her life to that cause. "By their fruits ye shall know them." — Map (db m58040) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — Mill Site
Samuel Church, founder of the Village of Churchville, built a saw mill and flour mill on this site in 1810. — Map (db m58043) HM
New York (Monroe County), Churchville — Riga
First known as West Pulteney after Sir William Pulteney, Bath, England. Early land owner: renamed in honor of Riga, Latvia on April 8, 1808

Berkshire, Mass. Pioneers included Richard, Elihu and Samuel Church, who gave their name to Churchville . . . — Map (db m108501) HM

New York (Monroe County), Clarkson — Clarkson
Clarkson Established April 2, 1819 as part of Murray; named for General Matthew Clarkson, early land owner and Brigidier General, New York State Militia. Clarkson Congregational Church oldest rural church structure in Monroe County, built . . . — Map (db m109971) HM
New York (Monroe County), Clarkson — Clarkson Community Church
Clarkson Community Church Clarkson's first pioneer church. Oldest church on Ridge Road west of the Genesee River, in Monroe County. Organized as a congre- gational society in 1816. Erected 1825. Dedicated 1828. Clarkson's original academy . . . — Map (db m109964) HM
New York (Monroe County), Clarkson — Henry R. Selden
Henry R. Selden 1805-1885 Lieut. Gov. and judge lived here. George B. Selden inventor of "Selden Patent" for automobiles was born here — Map (db m109969) HM
New York (Monroe County), Clarkson — Houston Tavern
A popular stopping place in stage coach days. Built soon after 1825 for Isaac Houston who was the sole proprietor for many years. — Map (db m65366) HM
New York (Monroe County), Clarkson — In Commemoration of the Sacrifice
In commemoration of the sacrifice and service of our revolutionary ancestors and pioneers who braved the wilderness and made a settlement in Clarkson in 1803. This memorial, a section of a column from an early courthouse of Monroe County, . . . — Map (db m110006) HM
New York (Monroe County), Clarkson — Lewis Swift
Widely known astronomer, discoverer of 12 comets and over 1200 nebulae, was born here in 1820. — Map (db m65365) HM
New York (Monroe County), Clarkson — Philip Boss
Philip Boss artist and cabinet maker, lived here from 1820 to 1830. Moving to Rochester, then, he achieved great popularity as a painter of portraits — Map (db m109967) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Concrest
This neighborhood of poured concrete houses was developed by Kate Gleason in the 1920s. These European-like structures were built to last 100 years. — Map (db m65111) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Dedicated by the Citizens
Dedicated by the Citizens of East Rochester in Honor of Those Who Served in the World War 1917-1918 — Map (db m101162) WM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Eddie James "Son" House Jr.
Eddie James "Son" House Jr., father of the delta blues, worked at the E.R. railroad carshops on this location from 1944-1946. East Rochester local history — Map (db m101127) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Edmund Lyon Park
Opened in 1916 on land donated by Kate Gleason. Named after local financier Edmund Lyon. Original bandstand built in 1916, replaced in 1988. — Map (db m56270) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — ER Veteran's Memorial
ER Veteran's Memorial Station of Heroes with profound respect from a grateful community to our brave veterans who served our nation in war. Maintained by ER American Legion Post ER Veterans of Foreign Wars People of ER Special . . . — Map (db m101185) WM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Eyer Block
Construction began in 1899 It was built in three sections by Harry Eyer, a local real estate developer Destroyed by fire in 1914, it was rebuilt on its present site. E.R. local history — Map (db m101131) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — First Village Schools
First Village Schools SIte of the 1898 red brick school and 1911 high school. Both were replaced in 1936 with the T L R Morgan building. Present school district is located on Woodbine Ave. — Map (db m115346) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Fryatt House
Fryatt House Built in 1917. Home to B.J. and Retta Fryatt. Pioneer village residents and first business owners. Donated to village in 1955 for library. E.R. local history — Map (db m101132) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Lincoln House
Lincoln House Built in 1841 home of Andrew Lincoln owner of Lincoln Flour Mill. Nearby Spring Lake Park named after his mill pond. — Map (db m115347) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Lincoln Mills
It was one of 25 mills located on Irondequoit Creek in the 1800s. Built by Andrew Lincoln in 1847. Flour was shipped to Albany and New York by the Erie Canal. Fire destroyed the mill in the 1920s. — Map (db m64557) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Municipal Water System
Established in 1935 on this site, wells using the pre-glacial channel of the old Genesee River provided the Village of East Rochester with water until 1992. — Map (db m56266) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Nick Verzella
This bandstand is dedicated to Nick Verzella for his many years of educational services to the sons and daughters of East Rochester. He also served our country during World War II and continues to play an active role in Memorial Day and Veterans Day . . . — Map (db m101161) WM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Ontario Drill Works
Ontario Drill Works Grain drill manufacturer considered the "Cadillac" of grain drills Ontario St. named after them Located here 1900-1961 East Rochester local history — Map (db m101130) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Penfield Station
Penfield Station Built in 1884, it served as the main freight/passenger terminal for the New York Central Railroad until 1900. It continued as a freight house until the 1960s when it became a local commercial establishment. East Rochester . . . — Map (db m101128) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Perinton Hotel
Site of one of the first buildings in town. 1898 R.R. station was directly across the street. Station torn down in 1950 — Map (db m70707) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Rialto Theater
Rialto Theater Built in 1919 by Harold Dygert. Renamed the Capri in 1961. Converted to apartments in 1966. Questa candy store was adjacent to the theater. E.R. local history — Map (db m101134) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — School District No. 9
School District No. 9 formed 1822 in towns Perinton & Pittsford First school built 1835 Later brick and stone school was used 1856 - 1898 — Map (db m101129) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Site of Tunnel
Site of tunnel which took workers under the RR tracks to the car shops. Established in 1897 the Merchant Despatch Transportation Co. was largely responsible for the early growth of the village. — Map (db m70706) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — The Piano Works
Opened in 1905, these buildings housed the largest piano manufacturing facility in the world. This poured concrete structure, unique to the area, produced high-quality pianos until 1985. — Map (db m65110) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Water Tower
Erected in 1935 replacing a smaller tank on Lincoln Road and Filbert Place. It provided was to village for many years, ending in 1992. — Map (db m70708) HM
New York (Monroe County), East Rochester — Worthing Homestead
Built in 1859 the land was a working farm into the 1940s. By 1952 the land was sold for a housing development. At that time Worthing Terrace and a portion of Eaglehead Road were constructed. — Map (db m64560) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — "Old" South Main Street Yields to Urban Renewal
"Old" South Main Street Yields to Urban Renewal Commercial block changes from necessities to niceities. South Main Street circa 1915. South Main Street circa 1950. South Main Street circa 1970. Nineteenth century commercial buildings . . . — Map (db m115447) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Abner Wight Home
Abner Wight Home Built by Abner Wight 1794 moved here from Wight farm across road. First white child to survive born here. Later home of Col. Howard. — Map (db m115341) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — American Can Company
Sanitary can developed on this site by G.W. Cobb in 1904 — Map (db m57772) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Baird Road
Historic District Site of 1800's farming community. First Perinton subdivision. R.S. & E. Trolley Stop — Map (db m65108) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Burying Ground
Opened 1826 by Fairport Burying Ground Society. In 1890 reorganized as Greenvale Cemetery. Early settlers buried here. — Map (db m57741) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Center Cemetery
Early burial ground established 1813 on land given by Lyman Barker — Map (db m57682) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — D. Marsh Field
Site of town's first Little League Baseball field. Dedicated to P. David Marsh on June 8, 1953. — Map (db m65119) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — De Land Chemical Co.
Site of Saleratus Works established 1852 by the De Land family. The product which sold internationally helped develop Fairport. — Map (db m57739) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Erie Canal Inn
Erected at Fullamtown 1822 by Elisha Fullan. Housed 1st Perinton Post Office. Moved here 1850. Site if the 1st Fairport Library. — Map (db m57769) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Fairport Village Hall
Fairport Village Hall The timeless sentinel of South Main Street. Fairport Municipal Building circa 1908. Fairport Municipal Building circa 1933. The Village Hall, or Municipal Building, was built in 1906 as Perinton's Town Hall at a . . . — Map (db m115454) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Fullam's Basin
Early rival of Fairport. Named for Elisha Fullam. From this settlement Erie Canal passengers often took stage to Rochester. — Map (db m65106) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Hamlet of Egypt
Historic District Site of 1st town meeting Stagecoach and trolley stop Farming & canning center — Map (db m61903) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Hart's Woods
Has been designated a National Natural Landmark This site possesses exceptional value as an illustration of the nation's natural heritage and contributes to a better understanding of the environment — Map (db m57738) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — New York State Canals — The Great American Canal
The Erie Canal was the most important of America’s inland waterways. It facilitated the opening of the American frontier and provided a route west for tens of thousands of settlers and immigrants. Villages, towns, and cities were born along its . . . — Map (db m65107) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Old Erie Canal — 1825-1975
150th Anniversary commemorated Sept. 1975 — Map (db m57770) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — Spice Mill
Near this site in 1883, the R.T. French Co. began milling spices. A fire in 1885 destroyed the plant causing move to Rochester. — Map (db m57773) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — The 20th Century Comes to South Main Street
The 20th Century Comes to South Main Street. A neighborhood changes with the times. Pure Oil gas station circa 1960. Hupp Motors circa 1930. Schine's Temple Theater circa 1927. Dr. Tubbs' house and office circa 1910. Church Motors circa 1953. . . . — Map (db m115448) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — The DeLand Family Develops Fairport's Four Corners
The DeLand Family Develops Fairport's Four Corners. The Green Lantern Inn, originally known as the DeLand Mansion, was built in 1876 by Henry DeLand, a local industrialist, for his family. In 1876, Fairport industrialist Henry DeLand built a . . . — Map (db m115446) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — The Potter Property
The Potter Property From Private Estate to public amenity. Fred Potter. Spencer Philbrick's original Italianate mansion. Fred Potter and his chauffeur on West Church Street. The Potter Mansion. In 1858, Spencer Philbrick constructed a . . . — Map (db m115456) HM
New York (Monroe County), Fairport — This Memorial
This memorial in honor of the men and women of this community who answered their country's call. Dedicated in memory of those who made the supreme sacrifice. — Map (db m115455) WM
New York (Monroe County), Gates — Gates
Established March 30, 1802 as part of Northampton. June 10, 1812 named for General Horatio Gates, hero of Saratoga, 1777. Subdivided into Gates and Greece March 22, 1822. Geographical center of Monroe County. "County Cornerstone" — Map (db m60142) HM
New York (Monroe County), Gates — Harris Seed Farm
1879 Founded by Joseph Harris editor and owner of the "Genesee Farmer" 1856-1865 County of Monroe 1959 — Map (db m65114) HM
New York (Monroe County), Gates — Town of Gates
Town of Gates Named in 1813 Last remnant of old town of Northampton — Map (db m60141) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Bird Migration Research — Long Term Migratory Bird Data — Natural History
Stopover Ecology This area provides critical food, cover from exposure to the elements and predators, suitable habitat for resting, and other resources migrant land birds need along their migration route. The area is protected and studied by . . . — Map (db m90204) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Braddock Bay Hawk Watch — Following the Curve of the Shore — Natural History
Migrating Hawks Warming temperatures and southerly winds, preferably southwest here, produce flights of hundreds of thousands of raptors at Braddock Bay in a single day, making the shore along Braddock Bay one of the finest places in North . . . — Map (db m90244) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Converge on Montreal — The British Plan — French & Indian War
Destination Montreal In 1759, the British plan for defeating the French in North America involved major expeditions that would cut off French supply routes up and down the St. Lawrence River, block French advances south through the Champlain . . . — Map (db m90216) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Henpeck
The Port of South Greece with the "8 Mile Grocery" and post office, School No. 12, apple dryhouse, 25 houses, and 2 doctors' offices was a busy Erie Canal stop in the 1800s. — Map (db m58066) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Liberty Tree Memorial
This American Liberty Elm was named after "The Liberty Tree: Our Community's first Symbol of Freedom." On the morning of August 14, 1765, the people of Boston awakened to discover two effigies suspended from an elm tree in protest of the hated Stamp . . . — Map (db m62091) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Long Pond Site
An Iroquois group camped here around 1400 A.D. Ash beds excavated in 1912 yielded artifacts of bone, stone and pottery. County of Monroe, 1961. — Map (db m77156) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Mt. Read & Paddy Hill
The first rural Roman Catholic church in New York State, known as the "Church in the Woods," dedicated to St. Ambrose, was established here in 1829 at Read's Corners, where Nicholas Read was an 1823 pioneer. Mt. Read bears his name. Devout Irish . . . — Map (db m113470) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Old Ridge Road
Molded by the great glacier and long an Indian trail. Traveled by pioneers' oxcarts, covered wagons, stagecoaches. Town of Greece founded 1822. — Map (db m60144) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Old Trolley Route
Old Trolley Route 1891-1925 Rochester-Grand View Beach and later Rochester-Manitou Railroad linked resorts of a gay era at the lakeside. — Map (db m62093) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — Paddy Hill School
Paddy Hill School Formerly School No. 5 School District Est 1823. Property purchased for $50 on Oct. 1, 1839 for first school on this site. — Map (db m90141) HM
New York (Monroe County), Greece — 256 — World War II
World War II Odenbach Shipbuilding Corp. built on this site ca. 1942. produced barges & tankers for war effort launched via channel to Lake Ontario. — Map (db m113457) HM
New York (Monroe County), Hamlin — A New Park
The young men of the Civilian Conservation Corps' Company 1252 built much of what you see in the park today, including the comfort station and concession stand here. They built these structures from heavy stone and wooden timbers that they quarried . . . — Map (db m82682) HM
New York (Monroe County), Hamlin — Building a Park
Originally called Northwest Beach Park when Monroe County began its development in 1929, the park's name was changed to Hamlin Beach State Park when New York State took title in January 1938. Company 1252 of the Civilian Conservation Corps arrived . . . — Map (db m82648) HM
New York (Monroe County), Hamlin — Hamlin No. 14
The last common school district in the county to operate a one-room school, annexed to Hilton Central School District, Sept. 1956. — Map (db m78363) HM
New York (Monroe County), Hamlin — The CCC Goes to Work
In 1935 and 1936, the young men of Civilian Conservation Corps Company 1252 pruned trees, cleared the beach, and built roads and a large parking area in the park. They also quarried stone in Orleans County that would later be used to construct the . . . — Map (db m82655) HM
New York (Monroe County), Hamlin — The West Shelter
The West Shelter, or Shelter 3 as it is known today, was built by the men of the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Company 1252 in 1937. They quarried the stone locally and cut the timbers in the CCC camp sawmill. The West Shelter as it . . . — Map (db m82681) HM
New York (Monroe County), Henrietta — District No. 6
Built 1882 Closed 1944 No. 6 was one of 11 districts in Henrietta - 588 students 1 class - 8 grades - 18 pupils water pail - stove - two privies Commemorated 1993 — Map (db m58094) HM
New York (Monroe County), Henrietta — The East Henrietta Village
On this crossroads of East Henrietta and Lehigh Station Roads arose an early settlement known as the East Henrietta Village. It was critical to development of town. Early Buildings 1824 - Brick general store built at 3118 East Henrietta Road. . . . — Map (db m58095) HM
New York (Monroe County), Henrietta — The Great American Canal — The Canal System
The Great American Canal The Erie Canal was the most important of America’s inland waterways. It facilitated the opening of the American frontier and provided a route west for tens of thousands of settlers and immigrants. Villages, town, and . . . — Map (db m110008) HM
New York (Monroe County), Henrietta — The Headmaster's House and the Monroe Academy
This brick building at 3045 East Henrietta Road was built in 1826 for the headmaster of "The Monroe Academy", a secondary boarding school located across the street. The academy, built 1826 from bricks from the Deming Brickyard, was an impressive . . . — Map (db m58096) HM
New York (Monroe County), Henrietta — The West Henrietta Village
On this crossroads of West Henrietta and Erie Station Roads arose an early settlement known as the West Henrietta Village. It was critical to the development of the Town of Henrietta, NY.

Early Buildings: Chapman Hotel built 1821; second hotel . . . — Map (db m57777) HM

New York (Monroe County), Henrietta — West Henrietta Farm
Site of four-generation West Henrietta farming operation: The Tirabassi Farm Market, (1965-1995) and the Tirabassi Family Homestead (1932-2000) at 5569 West Henrietta Road. Established by Emidio Tirabassi of Sulmona, Italy and his sons Frank, . . . — Map (db m57776) HM
New York (Monroe County), Hilton — Hojack Railroad
Opened as Rome, Watertown & Ogdensburg RR, 1876. Fruit shipments by rail made Hilton prosper & grow. Last train ran March 31, 1978. — Map (db m60138) HM
New York (Monroe County), Honeoye Falls — Mendon Town Hall
Mendon Town Hall Originally a mill - circa 1827 on site of pioneer Zebulon Norton's 1791 mill. Purchased by town in 1985. Remodeled into Town Hall 1986-87. Supervisor - Arnold J. Leckie Councilman - Andrew Grasty Jr. Councilman - Robert W. . . . — Map (db m116958) HM
New York (Monroe County), Honeoye Falls — Site of Mill
Site of Mill 1791 Built by Zebulon Norton of Vermont, first pioneer in village of Honeoye Falls. — Map (db m116956) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — An Early Doctor
John Smyles came to Irondequoit 1805, also farmer, journalist, supervisor, abolitionist. Built this home in 1850. — Map (db m65239) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — British Army Encampment — Prideaux's Campaign — French & Indian War
Bivouac For two days, July 2nd and 3rd, 1759, a force of 3,000 soldiers under the command of Brigidier General John Prideaux camped here. The army was advancing along the lake on a campaign from Oswego to Four Mile Creek, near Fort Niagara. . . . — Map (db m90266) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Cobblestone Blacksmith Shop
Cobblestone Blacksmith Shop The oldest building in Irondequoit. Built in 1830 by Ransford Perrin. — Map (db m90154) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Fort Des Sables
Fort Des Sables A French trading post built by Joncaire near this site in 1717 as a Seneca link to New France. Aroused British ire. — Map (db m90157) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Grant Homestead
In the 1830's Sydney Grant pioneered West Irondequoit's schools with free evening classes in his home. — Map (db m93910) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Here Stands one of the Oldest Pieces of Earth
Here stands one of the oldest pieces of earth known to man. The complex crystalline structure of this boulder shows that it is not a native of this region but is related to rocks in Canada far north of here. Thousands of years ago it was torn from . . . — Map (db m90156) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Hosea Rogers
Hosea Rogers Pioneer and Lake Captain born at Carthage 1812 settled here 1832 built this hime 1852 died here in 1904 — Map (db m117890) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Irondequoit Bay — Historic New York
From Irondequoit Bay, Indian trails led southward to Seneca villages and on to the Ohio country. LaSalle abd French missionaries arrived in 1669. In 1687, Marquis de Denonville, governor of New France, landed with soldiers and Indian allies to . . . — Map (db m93767) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
Live acts on the Front Lawn have entertained thousands over the past century. To name just a few: lion & tiger tamers, flying trapeze acts, high diving shows (including horses!), Freddy's Funny Ford, alligator wrestling, song & dance shows, . . . — Map (db m86458) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
. . . — Map (db m86461) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
Before autos became the primary means of travel, today's south parking lot featreud some popular attractions. Danceland was home to big-name swing bands playing for your dancing pleasure (interior shot insert). The original Dodgem (aka Bumper Cars) . . . — Map (db m86529) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
This photo shows the earliest version of the 1920 Jack Rabbit coaster and its loading station - which burned in 1923. The station has been modified over the years (see the 1950's inset with banners and ticket booth) and the ride has been rebuilt . . . — Map (db m86539) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
The "pole construction" building, now the park office, is shown here in its original location on Culver Road. The building originally served as a pavillion at the end of the trolley line. Later it was enclosed, became a restaurant and then a gift . . . — Map (db m86543) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
The merry-go-round is the centerpiece of the park's colorful history. It was in 1904 that George Long Sr. brought his 12-year-old son George Jr. (inset) and the family to operate a carousel concession. This was one of several rides built and run by . . . — Map (db m86550) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
In the Fifties, this area featured rides like Boats and Turtles, which later movd to today's Kiddie City. The original Goofy House was first a dark walk-thru, and later had a rotating barrel, 2-story slide, moving stairs, and tilted room - plus the . . . — Map (db m86554) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
Several kiddie rides were located under a porch roof on this spot in the 1950's, including the Horse & Buggy Ride (inset), A decade later, the Go Carts operated here - gas powered carts you'd drive around a track with wooden bumper rails. Soon the . . . — Map (db m86555) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — On This Site - Over the Years
Today's home-grown Bobsleds ride began as the park's Junior Coaster, as shown here in the large picture. The early ride featured boxy cars (left inset) that rode on flat tracks on a simple two-level structure. But in the Sixties, park owner George . . . — Map (db m86557) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Our Irondequoit
Our Irondequoit melon was developed here on the Wm. Sutton farm. Its seed was first sold 1899. Very famous for its taste. Wiped out by blight 1940s. — Map (db m90142) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Pioneer Home
Pioneer Home built about 1830 on Ridge Road just west of Culver, this sturdy New England "salt box" style home has been moved twice. — Map (db m90153) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Seneca People
With this marker, the Town of Irondequoit honors the Seneca People, whose ancient trails cross this land. We honor The Keepers of the Western Door who hunted and fished, lived and planted food here. To the People of the Great Hill, we . . . — Map (db m63994) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — Swayne's Corners
Swayne's Corners Town of Irondequoit organized April 2, 1839 at his early crossroad settlement. Here later were Swayne's Hotel and, until 1957, Forest House. — Map (db m90169) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — The Leopold Lion
Edward F. Long and his family - the first generation of the family that now owns and operates Seabreeze - began building carousels in Philadelphia in 1876. They built eight major carousels, and the animals were carved in local shops primarily by the . . . — Map (db m86412) HM
New York (Monroe County), Irondequoit — The Seabreeze Time Line
Take a walk through the park's colorful history of providing family fun for over 130 years. c. 1879, The Park Opens The park opens in 1879 as the final stop on the Rochester & Lake Ontario Railroad Company's steam train line, running . . . — Map (db m86491) HM
New York (Monroe County), Mendon — Totiakton
Totiakton "In the great bend" July 1687, French victors over Senecas lifted their standards and claimed this country for Louis XIV. — Map (db m116951) HM
New York (Monroe County), Mumford — First School West of the Genesee
Site of the first school west of the Genesee River. Built 1801. The first teacher was Miss Luseba Scott. Genesee County Bicentennial — Map (db m65219) HM
New York (Monroe County), Mumford — First United Church of Mumford
Built 1869-1883 "Bog" limestone quarried from a rare fossilized deposit on the Oliver Allen Farm east of Mumford — Map (db m65218) HM
New York (Monroe County), Mumford — McArthur Cabin
Findley McArthur and son built 20x30 cabin 1803-1805 of oak & poplar from farm. Sen. McNaughton's office attached on east side. — Map (db m58021) HM
New York (Monroe County), Mumford — Scottish Pioneers built here in 1806
Scottish Pioneers built here in 1806 the first schoolhouse west of the Genesee River. Formed here in 1805 the First Pres. Kirk oldest living church west of the river. Marker set July 4, 1925 — Map (db m64561) HM
New York (Monroe County), Odgen — Indian Hill
Indian Hill Indian encampment when whites entered region. Grandparents of Frances E. Willard settled here 1816 as pioneers on this land. — Map (db m115293) HM
New York (Monroe County), Ogden — Site of Home of Alexander Milliner
Site of Home of Alexander Milliner, drummer boy in bodyguard of George Washington. Later, soldier in Revolutionary War. — Map (db m113480) HM WM
New York (Monroe County), Parma — First Settlement in the Town of Parma
First Settlement in the Town of Parma. Bezaleel Atchinson and family came in 1796. He erected a log house and first schoolhouse nearby. — Map (db m113472) HM
New York (Monroe County), Parma — In Memory of All Who Served
In memory of all who served their country in time of need, and especially those who paid the supreme sacrifice. May their souls rest in peace, amen. — Map (db m113471) WM
New York (Monroe County), Parma — Little White Meetinghouse
Erected in 1844. Oldest house of worship now standing in Parma. Post-and-beam construction. Built entirely by labor of members of First Presbyterian Society of Parma. Organized March 24, 1829. Its 13 charter members included State Senator John E. . . . — Map (db m113473) HM
New York (Monroe County), Penfield — Camp Site 1687
Camp Site 1687 Denonville's army of about 2600 Frenchmen and Indians camped here overnight July 12 on the way to attack the Seneca Indians. — Map (db m115348) HM
New York (Monroe County), Penfield — Daniel Penfield — Town Founder
Daniel Penfield Town Founder 1750-1840 The Penfield Bicentennial Committee dedicated this statue of town founder Daniel Penfield to the citizens of Penfield in commemoration of the town's bicentennial in 2010. Daniel Penfield, an astute . . . — Map (db m109984) HM
New York (Monroe County), Penfield — Penfield - 1810
Penfield - 1810 Named for Daniel Penfield original proprietor. First town meeting was held April 2, 1811 in early schoolhouse here. — Map (db m109982) HM
New York (Monroe County), Penfield — The Falls
The Falls of Irondequoit Creek dropped 90 feet in a mile called "Sgoh-Sa-Is-Thah" by the Indians, later gave power to many mills. — Map (db m115345) HM
New York (Monroe County), Perinton — Elmwood Cemetery
Elmwood Cemetery Early burial ground established 1820 on land given by the Conklin and Carter families. — Map (db m115342) HM
New York (Monroe County), Perinton — Glover Perrin
Glover Perrin built Perinton's first log cabin here in 1790. His brother Jesse in 1791 cleared land to the west used for cemetery. — Map (db m115340) HM
New York (Monroe County), Perinton — Hamlet of Egypt
Hamlet of Egypt Historic District Site of 1st town meeting Stagecoach & trolley stop Farming & canning center — Map (db m115308) HM
New York (Monroe County), Perinton — Hannan Homestead
Hannan Homestead occupied since 1810 by Hannan family. James Hannan, pioneer and 1812 soldier; son and grandson Perinton Supervisors. — Map (db m109973) HM
New York (Monroe County), Perinton — Historic Church
Historic Church South Perinton United Methodist Church. Oldest church in Perinton. Founded in 1837. — Map (db m115309) HM
New York (Monroe County), Perinton — This Memorial Site
This memorial site is dedicated to all veterans of the armed forces of the United States of America who have faithfully served their country and have been laid to rest in the Elmwood Cemetery. "The mystic cords of memory, stretching from every . . . — Map (db m115343) WM
New York (Monroe County), Perinton — Town of Perinton — Early Burial Ground — 1817-1928
Established on a one-acre tract of land given to the town by the Northrup family. — Map (db m56268) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Cartersville
An active shipping port on the Erie Canal. Horses were changed here in the Towpath era. — Map (db m61913) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Changing Alignments — The Canalway Trail: Pittsford
Changing Alignments Lock 32, completed in 1916, is one of the third and last generation of locks to be built in Pittsford and in New York State. It replaced the Enlarged Erie Lock 62, built during the 1850s Enlargement which widened the . . . — Map (db m110014) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Cobblestone Academy
. . . — Map (db m101126) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — District #1
First school house in Monroe County was erected on this site in 1794. John Barrows was first teacher. — Map (db m57424) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Erie Canal — Albany to Buffalo
Begun 1817, completed 1825. Enlarged 1850's and early 1900's. This section opened 1822, making Pittsford an active commercial port. — Map (db m57405) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Erie Canal — Heritage Trail
"The Great Embankment" completed 1822 is one mile long, 70 feet high across Irondequoit Creek Valley — Map (db m57427) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — First Library
First Library in the Genesee Country. Northfield Library Co., 1803-1808, kept its books at the farm of Ezra Patterson, first librarian. — Map (db m101123) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Historic Schoen Place
Through much of Pittsford's history, farming and agriculture related businesses dominated the local economy. The completion of the Erie Canal in 1824 led to a local commercial boom including the construction of wharves and warehouses along the . . . — Map (db m115402) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Hopkins Homestead
Hopkins Homestead Settled by Col. Caleb Hopkins, hero of War of 1812. Given honor of naming Pittsford for his hometown in Vermont. — Map (db m116952) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — In Honor of All Pittsford Veterans
Dedicated to the men and women of the armed forces on the United States. May prosperity keep faith with those who served and above all with those who did not return that their sacrifices shall not have been made in vain. We remember. Pittsford . . . — Map (db m115403) WM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Phoenix Hotel
Federal style inn built about 1812 to serve Erie Canal and turnpike trade. Restored in 1967 — Map (db m57428) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Pittsford Village
Founded August 1789 by Captain Simon Stone and Lieutenant Israel Stone — Map (db m57433) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Seneca Trail
Crossing the Irondequoit's thickly wooded perilous valley. Here Gen. Denonville expected an Indian ambush enroute to Gannagaro, 1687. — Map (db m57435) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — Spring House - 1822
Resort hotel on stage route and near old lock 62 on the original Erie Canal renowned for sulphur springs nearby — Map (db m57431) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — The First House
The First House in Pittsford was erected on this spot by Israel Stone in 1789 — Map (db m64527) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — The Great American Canal — The Canal System
The Great American Canal The Erie Canal was the most important of America’s inland waterways. It facilitated the opening of the American frontier and provided a route west for tens of thousands of settlers and immigrants. Villages, town, and . . . — Map (db m110017) HM
New York (Monroe County), Pittsford — The Story of the Powder Mills
The story of Powder Mills Park begins around 1850 when Daniel C. Rand arrived in this area from Middletown, Connecticut, where he was working for a manufacturer of blasting powder. The methods of making blasting powder, which is simply a coarse . . . — Map (db m115406) HM
New York (Monroe County), Riga — Early Church
First Congregational Church of Riga. Church society started 1806. Building erected 1823, copy of Hinsdale, Mass. Church — Map (db m58035) HM
New York (Monroe County), Riga — Riga Academy
A flourishing school for boarding and day pupils was organized here in 1846. The building was earlier known as Thomson's Tavern. — Map (db m58036) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — 1822 Lighthouse
Built where Indians camped and the William Hincher Family settled in 1792. Restored by the Lighthouse Historical Society in 1984. — Map (db m39970) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — 1835 House
1835 House Home of Benjamin Campbell, merchant-miller; later of Frederick Whittlesey, jurist. Headquarters, Landmark Society — Map (db m115295) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Austin Steward 1793-1869
Austin Steward, a freed slave, settled in Rochesterville in 1817, where he opened a butcher shop. In 1818, he constructed a two-story building on this site for his expanding grocery and dry goods store. Steward was a strong advocate of temperance . . . — Map (db m55772) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Battle of the Bulge
World War II This memorial is dedicated to the soldiers who fought in the bloodiest battle waged by the American army in World War II. The Ardennes Campaign was fought in Belgium and Luxembourg December 16, 1944 - January 25, 1945 Forcing the . . . — Map (db m62097) WM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Boat Building
The building of boats has been an important industry throughout the history of the port. The first schooner built on the Genesee was named the Jemima, built in the 1790's at the place known as "Fall Town," King's Landing and Hanford Landing. Also on . . . — Map (db m90557) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Brighton Village
Brighton Village In early 19th century, hub of activity on stage route & canal, famed for seeds & nurseries. Church first organized in 1817. Rochester annexed village in 1905. — Map (db m115350) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Broad Street
Broad Street is built over the way of The Erie Canal Which was completed in1825 This section was last used in the season 1919 The canal was an artery carrying life to many communities The steady flow of commerce from the Great Lakes to the . . . — Map (db m63997) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Camp Fitz-John Porter
Camp Fitz-John Porter ——· • · —— On this site in 1862 was erected Camp Fitz-John Porter as a recruit camp for Civil War soldiers. Named after a Union general, it was the initial training ground for Monroe County's 108th . . . — Map (db m115287) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Camp Hillhouse
Camp Hillhouse Col. Crooks' 8th N.Y. Vol. Cav. & Irish Brigade of 105th N.Y. Vol. Inf. used this county fairground site as Civil War recruiting station, 1861-62. — Map (db m115301) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Casconchiagon
Indian village at falls nearby. Occupied until 1819. — Map (db m58205) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Champion of the Genesee River / A Beacon of Knowledge
"Champion of the Genesee River" [west side] Bill Davis was born May 6, 1918 in Plymouth, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Penn State University as an industrial engineer and came to Rochester in 1939 where he worked for the Eastman Kodak Company. . . . — Map (db m90512) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Changes Over Time — Turning Point Park — Genesee Riverway
Changes Over Time 19th Century Industrial Era For a century, starting in the 1870s, this area of the Genesee River was dominated by industrial uses. The railroad trestle, shown above, was built up on this site in 1909 to transfer coal from . . . — Map (db m117894) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Charlotte Cemetery
Charlotte Cemetery Maintained by the County of Monroe Revolutionary War, War of 1812 and Civil War Veterans, Lake Captains, Sam Patch and first lighthouse keeper rest here. — Map (db m90172) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse
A Strategic Location Charlotte was once a bustling commercial shipping port, the destination of sidewheelers and sailing vessels unloading supplies for a growing city and loading products from the region. Today the harbor is still an . . . — Map (db m90400) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Civil War Memorial in Mount Hope Cemetery
This memorial has no identifying text other than a short excerpt from Theodore O'Hara's poem, Bivouac of the Dead On Fame's eternal camping ground their silent tents are spread, And Glory guards with solemn round the bivouac of the . . . — Map (db m70733) WM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Clara Barton Red Cross Trail
Clara Barton Red Cross Trail linking chapters 1 & 2 of the American Red Cross founded by Miss Barton at Dansville & Rochester 1881 — Map (db m115302) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Cobbs Hill Park / Cobbs Hill
Cobbs Hill Park Public land first acquired for the city's second distributing reservoir. Completed 1908. Capacity 144,000,000 Gallons. George Eastman donated land along Culver Road 1909 and with the financial help of other citizens the city . . . — Map (db m57402) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — County of Monroe
Created February 23, 1821 - Named for James Monroe Born April 28, 1758, Virginia - Died July 4, 1831, New York Major in the American Revolution - Senator from Virginia United States Minister to France and England Twice Governor of Virginia - . . . — Map (db m57092) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Crossing the River by Ferry
Native Americans and early French explorers traveled by canoe and used Irondequoit Bay as the entrance to Genesee Country. Since the river was the easiest way of shipping goods to the lake, Canandaigua merchants commissioned Oliver Culver (in 1803) . . . — Map (db m90567) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Crossroads of Transportation — Rochester transitions from horse & wagon to canals, railroads, subway, buses and automobiles
Canals provide an inexpensive way to move people and goods 1825 The Erie Canal The Erie Canal connects the Hudson River and Lake Erie. The 363 miles of navigable waterway provided a cost-efficient way to transport goods to and from the . . . — Map (db m61901) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Curtis Point
Dedicated by the County of Monroe and the City of Rochester in honor of Ted Curtis Visionary advocate for the City of Rochester, the Genesee River and the Erie Canal 14 July 2011 On the 20th anniversary of the Corn Hill Waterfront & . . . — Map (db m57771) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — D. Matthew Brown, Jr.
Neighborhood United Association proudly dedicates this plaque in honor of D. Matthew Brown, Jr., one of Rochester's founders and a visionary for whom Brown Street was named. In 1816, Dr. Brown settled in Rochester where he and his brother . . . — Map (db m62090) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Douglass Home
Frederick Douglass, abolitionist and editor of the "North Star", hid many fugitive slaves at his home on this site. — Map (db m65160) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Early Mills and Races
In 1789 Ebenezer "Indian" Allen built the first saw and grist mills in the 100-acre tract. The tract was awarded to him in 1788 by Oliver Phelps during negotiations with the Seneca Tribe for the vast Phelps and Gorham Purchase. His mills, located . . . — Map (db m64523) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Ely House - 1837
Designed by Hugh Hastings for Hervey Ely in Greek temple style with wings occupied by Howard Osgood 1871-1905 and D.A.R. 1920- — Map (db m57091) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Erie Canal
Officially opened on October 26, 1825, the Erie Canal stretched 363 miles from Albany to Buffalo, connecting the Great Lakes with the Hudson River and the Port of New York. It carried thousands of pioneers from the east to Rochester and cut the cost . . . — Map (db m62082) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Ford Street Bridge — Formerly Clarissa Street Bridge
New York Historic Marker Ford Street Bridge (Formerly Clarissa Street Bridge) Originally built - 1918 Original width - 39' Rehabilitation date - 2001 New width - 50' — Map (db m101155) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Frederick Douglass — 1818-1895
Escaped Slave, Abolitionist, Suffragist, Journalist and Statesman. Founder of the Civil Rights Movement in America — Map (db m55840) HM

313 markers matched your search criteria. The first 200 markers were listed. Next 113
Paid Advertisement