Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Search Results

1207 markers matched your search criteria. The first 200 markers are listed. Next 1007
 
Jockey Street image, Touch for more information
By Steve Stoessel, November 20, 2018
Jockey Street
New Brunswick (Carleton County), Woodstock — Hon. Charles Connell House/La maison Charles Connell128 Connell Street/128, rue Connell
Built in 1839 for Hon. Charles Connell. It represents the peak of classicism in Woodstock architecture. It is Greek Revival, its essence being the Greek Temple look. Wood is used here to imitate stone. Purchased by the Carleton County . . . — Map (db m139176) HM
Nova Scotia (Guysborough County), Canso — Harbour Traffic/Le traffic du port
Only a century ago the spars of many schooners filled this harbour. Vessels from Lunenburg and the "Boston States" entered to take on bait, ice and water before sailing to the banks offshore. Canso shipyards constructed smaller coastal . . . — Map (db m140521) HM
Nova Scotia (Guysborough County), Canso — We Heard the News First/Nous étions les premiers à avoir les nouvelles
On May 23, 1881, the steamer Faraday landed a transatlantic telegraph cable at Dover Bay. The cable allowed the news of Europe to flash underneath the ocean for 2,531 nautical miles. The European news arrived in Canso and Hazel Hill . . . — Map (db m140501) HM
Nova Scotia (Guysborough County), Larrys River — 7 — The Scattering of a PeopleLa dispersion d’un peuple
Over the next eight years, or until the signing of the Treaty of Paris in 1763, the Great Upheaval continued in what has become known as the first act of "ethnic cleansing” in North America. In an ill-conceived and desperate plan . . . — Map (db m141274) HM
Nova Scotia (Guysborough County), Whitehead — Whitehead
Early names of the community were Martingot and Tete Blanche. Lovell's 1871 Directory of Nova Scotia said "Whitehaven is a fishing settlement intended to be the terminus of the inter-colonial railway. The harbour is one of the finest on the . . . — Map (db m140352) HM
Nova Scotia (Halifax Regional Municipality), Halifax — Lebanese Immigrants
This monument is a universal symbol of a proud, strong and globally united Lebanese community. The statue honours the early Lebanese settlers who, 130 years ago, established a presence in this country, sewing the bonds of loyalty, faith, . . . — Map (db m139674) HM
Nova Scotia (Hants County), Stanley — Alden Nowlan
In memory Alden Nowlan Jan. 25, 1933- June 27, 1983. Birthplace, childhood home Stanley, N.S. Poet, novelist, playwright There is a fountain filled with blood drawn from Emmanuel's veins and sinners plunged beneath that flood lose . . . — Map (db m138569) HM
Nova Scotia (Kings County), Grand Pré — Acacia Villa School
This cairn marks the site of the Acacia Villa School for Boys. Founded in 1852 by Joseph R. Hea, he was principal until 1860. Arthur McNutt Patterson was principal from 1860 to 1907. His son, Arthur H. Patterson was principal from 1907 to . . . — Map (db m139030) HM
Nova Scotia (Victoria County), Ingonish — Ingonish War Memorial
1st War - Veterans - 2nd War Killed in Action 1914 - 1918 Thompson Brewer George Donavan Charles MacDonald Killed in Action 1939 - 1945 Murdoch J. Ross Joseph Doucette Daniel Smith Bert Nicks An additional 83 veterans . . . — Map (db m139871) WM
Kentucky (Boone County), Burlington — Historic Burlington, KYSettling In and Getting Around
Boone County was established in 1799 and the County Court held its first meeting in June of that year, where The Court proceeded to fix on a place for the Seat of Justice on 74 acres offered by Robert Johnson and John H. Craig. Initially known as . . . — Map (db m134232) HM
Kentucky (Boone County), Florence — 550 — Skirmish at Florence
Union troops, had built forts around Covington to repel expected attack from CSA troops under Gen. Heth. Detachment of 101 CSA troops camped at Snow's Pond attacked here by scouting party of 53 USA cavalrymen Sept. 17, 1862. In the skirmish 1 Union, . . . — Map (db m133190) HM
Kentucky (Boone County), Hebron — 2343 — Crash of AA 383
American Airlines flight 383, tail #N1996, was making an approach in rain when it crashed into this hillside on November 8, 1965 at 7:01 p.m. The 3-engine Boeing 727 Astrojet was en route from New York to Cincinnati. 58 people perished four . . . — Map (db m133173) HM
Kentucky (Boone County), Richwood — 4194 — Major John P. Gaines
Home site of John Pollard Gaines. 1795-1857. Fought in War of 1812. In state legislature, 1825-36. Major in the 1st Kentucky Cavalry and an aide-de-camp to Gen. Winfield Scott, in Mexican war. Elected to Congress, 1847-49, while prisoner of . . . — Map (db m133213) HM
Kentucky (Harrison County), Cynthiana — 2312 — 1st Battle of Cynthiana / 2nd Battle of Cynthiana
(Front):1st Battle of CynthianaDuring CSA Col. John H. Morgan’s 1st KY Raid, on July 17, 1862, 875 CSA hit town via the Georgetown Pike. 350 US troops & Home Guard defended town from houses. Morgan attacked across Licking River and . . . — Map (db m35858) HM
New York (Albany County), Albany — Lincoln Park
In 1886 the site was unimproved: “wild and rugged in every respect.” Formerly known as Delaware Square, Delaware Park, Beaver Park — Map (db m131656) HM
New York (Albany County), Alcove — Paper Mills
1818 Ephraim Andrews acquires cloth dressing and wool carding mills. By 1850 John E. Andrews establishes a straw paper making mill — Map (db m131759) HM
New York (Albany County), Altamont — 11 — Fire Department/Village HallAltamont, New York — The Museum in the Streets —
THE ALTAMONT HOSE COMPANY No. 1 was organized in May 1893, with 25 citizens appointed as members by the Village Trustees. The Company's first location was rented space at the Temperance Hall on Lincoln Avenue. In 1926, the Company . . . — Map (db m131453) HM
New York (Albany County), Clarksville — Clark House
Built c. 1828 for Adam A. Clark and wife Betsy. Clarksville named in his honor Apr. 16, 1833. First Clarksville postmaster 1826-1841. Local innkeeper. — Map (db m142470) HM
New York (Albany County), Cohoes — Old Military Crossing
Prior to the construction of the New York State Barge Canal and dam at Crescent, the Mohawk River was shallow and fordable most of the year. For centuries, Native Americans had crossed at this place. In 1755, during the French and Indian War, a . . . — Map (db m138984) HM
New York (Albany County), Dormansville — Dormansville War Memorial
Dedicated to the men and women of Dormansville NY who served in the wars of our country — Map (db m135134) WM
New York (Albany County), Rensselaerville — Presbyterian Church
Organized 1792. This third church built by Ephraim B. Russ and dedicated 1843. George Goodyear, Pastor. — Map (db m136124) HM
New York (Albany County), Selkirk — Hamlet of Selkirk
Named for James Selkirk 1757-1820. 2nd Regiment-Line, American Revolution. Native of Scotland settled here in 1786 — Map (db m129515) HM
New York (Albany County), Westerlo — Academy
This house was the Chesterville Academy built about 1800. Gabriel Pinney, head master — Map (db m135154) HM
New York (Albany County), Westerlo — Allen House
Built 1795, here and on this road lived Ebeneazer Allen and his sons Justice, Howard, and Stephen. All soldiers in Revolution — Map (db m136127) HM
New York (Albany County), Westerlo — Early Business
Built c. 1830. Family run store, post office, tin shop gas station c. 1850 -1943. Long tenured postmaster C.F. Anderson 1910 -1943. — Map (db m135157) HM
New York (Albany County), Westerlo — Quaker Church
Site of a Quaker church and school. Erected 1803. Cemetery in rear. — Map (db m136064) HM
New York (Clinton County), Keeseville — 221 — Evergreen Cemetery
Est. 1849. Final resting place of veterans, members of U.S. Congress & citizens who were critical in Keeseville's history — Map (db m136668) HM
New York (Clinton County), Plattsburgh — 55 — Champy
Legendary lake monster lives here. Over 300 sightings reported since 1819. Up to 200 feet long. NYS Law protects this regional icon. — Map (db m136671) HM
New York (Clinton County), Plattsburgh — Fort Izard
Fort Izard was constructed by the United States during the War of 1812 to defend Plattsburgh against a British land and sea attack from the north, and to engage the enemy forces as they journeyed southward toward Saratoga. It was occupied for a few . . . — Map (db m137106) HM
New York (Clinton County), Plattsburgh — Pike’s Cantonment
If you were here in the late-fall of 1812, you'd see neat lines of two-man tents stretching down to the Saranac River. Those canvas shelters, which provided little protection against sleet, snow, and bitter winds, were filled with 700 soldiers . . . — Map (db m140716) HM
New York (Columbia County), Ancram — Ancram's Civil War VeteransHonor Roll — 1861-1865 —
Belcher, John A Bell, Charles M. Brandt, Phillip Brooks, Henry Brown, John Butts, James Butts, Robert Byrne, John Card, Roland Card, Walter Carl, John Dayis, Isaac Decker, Jacob George, Charles R. George, Edgar . . . — Map (db m140120) WM
New York (Columbia County), Claverack — Reformed Dutch Church of Claverack
Congregation established 1716. Current sanctuary built 1767 NYS Historical Register May 5, 2001 National Register June 21, 2001 — Map (db m140604) HM
New York (Columbia County), Copake Falls — 2 — Charcoal Blast Furnace OperationsIron Works Trail
Producing high-quality cast iron in a charcoal-fired blast furnace required skill. Laborers constantly “charged” the furnace by wheeling carts of raw materials across the charging deck and dumping them into the charging hole at the top . . . — Map (db m135815) HM
New York (Columbia County), Copake Falls — Copake Falls War Memorial
In grateful memory of the services rendered by the men and women of this community in order that the principles of this Republic might be preserved. — Map (db m135844) WM
New York (Columbia County), Hillsdale — Copake-Hillsdale Line
Copake part of Granger 1803, formed from Taghkanick 1824. Hillsdale formed from Claverack as district 1782, town 1786. — Map (db m135721) HM
New York (Columbia County), Hudson — Hudson, New York"a seaport far from the sea"
In his fantastical tale, Rip Van Winkle, Washington Irving told of how the ghosts of Captain Henry Hudson and his crew appeared once every twenty years in the Catskill mountains, across the river from here. According to the story, the Captain . . . — Map (db m130614) HM
New York (Columbia County), Hudson — Olana Viewshed
This landscape made famous by Hudson River School painter Frederic E. Church 1826-1900. Protected by the Scenic Hudson Land Trust. — Map (db m137859) HM
New York (Columbia County), Hudson — Roll of Honor1917-1918
This tablet commemorates the names of those who served in the World War names are not transcribedMap (db m132618) WM
New York (Columbia County), Hudson — Vietnam1959-1975
Dedicated to the men and women of Columbia County who served their country during the Vietnam War 1959-1975. — Map (db m130617) WM
New York (Delaware County), Bloomville — 1800 Church
Only Methodist Church building west of the Hudson River in continuous use for worship since that time. — Map (db m137593) HM
New York (Delaware County), Margaretville — Middletown Settlement
Three Hudson Valley Dutch families arrived in 1763 to settle the Delaware Valley where the Lenni Lenape first hunted and fished. — Map (db m132108) HM
New York (Delaware County), Stamford — Herring Park
Designated to honor Reverend Stephen A. Herring for his dedication to Core Values, Inc. Est. 1993 — Map (db m132701) HM
New York (Delaware County), Walton — William B. Ogden
Birthplace of William Ogden (1805-1877). First Mayor of Chicago — Map (db m137518) HM
New York (Dutchess County), Amenia — Amenia
Named from the Latin "amoena," "pleasant to the eye," by Dr. Thomas Young, early settler, who also named Vermont — Map (db m138008) HM
New York (Dutchess County), Clinton Corners — Bloomvale
On the National Register of Historic Places Bloomvale Early Industrial Center, Named for Isaac Bloom (1748-1803), Judge, Miller, Patriot, Politician — Map (db m140618) HM
New York (Dutchess County), Dover Plains — Dover Stone Church
A cavern, with a waterfall refuge of Sassacus, Pequot chief, fleeing from rout of his tribe at New Loudon, Conn. afterward killed by Mohawks. — Map (db m137968) HM
New York (Dutchess County), Millerton — Rudd Pond
Major Bezaleel Rudd, 1751-1846, cleared land and erected home on this site. Served in the Revolution. — Map (db m138071) HM
New York (Dutchess County), Pine Plains — Pine Plains Northeast Line
Pine Plains organized 1823. Northeast formed 1788 and included Milan and Pine Plains. Milan taken off in 1818 — Map (db m137996) HM
New York (Dutchess County), Wassaic — Wassaic Iron
Reed, Gridley & Co. Iron Works in business by 1829. Two beehive charcoal kilns associated with iron works are all that remain in 2012. — Map (db m138022) HM
New York (Erie County), Hamburg — The AlhambraHot Spot of the Southtowns
The Alhambra was once located on this site. Built in 1925 by a group of Buffalo businessmen, it was a popular place to go for dining, dancing, and entertainment during the 1940's. Live dance bands performed here as part of the local circuit. . . . — Map (db m133030) HM
New York (Essex County), Elizabethtown — Elizabethtown War Memorials
The Men of Elizabethtown Who served in the World War 1917-1919 Harry Metcalf, Oliver Mitchell, Hardy Sweet, William Hanchett denoted as having died while in service. further names were not transcribed In Memory of the Men and . . . — Map (db m137178) WM
New York (Essex County), Elizabethtown — John Brown’s Body
John Brown’s body guarded by local citizens rested in this court house on the night of Dec. 6, 1859 on its way to burial at his home in North Elba. — Map (db m136665) HM
New York (Essex County), Keeseville — Keeseville, New York War MemorialInto the Light
Our Community honors the courage, sacrifice and devotion of its veterans We always remember all who served, fought, and died in defense of America's freedom and who asked nothing in return. Let us not lose what they have gained. — Map (db m136857) WM
New York (Essex County), Lewis — 3 — Lewis Hotel and Central School
The Village of Lewis started to be developed in 1818. One of the first buildings was the Lewis Hotel owned and operated by David Sykes. It was located on the corner where Route 9 meets Fox Run Road until it burned down on October 1, 1961. The . . . — Map (db m136840) HM
New York (Fulton County), Bleecker — Bleecker Center Cemetery
Earliest gravestone 1847 Several unmarked/fieldstone Sometimes listed as Bleecker Methodist Cemetery or School District #4 — Map (db m131496) HM
New York (Fulton County), Ephratah — Tillaboro Raid
Took place within a two mile radius of this marker April 20, 1779. Up this road is site of old Tillaboro Church and Cemetery — Map (db m132317) HM
New York (Fulton County), Johnstown — Royal Mountain
Jumpin' Jack Johnston, 3X World Champion 1976-1978, freestyle aerialist skier, executed his first aerial on "The Challenge" in 1972. — Map (db m136980) HM
New York (Greene County), Athens — A. Van Loon House
Built in 1724 by Albertus Van Loon occupied as a residence since date of erection — Map (db m125871) HM
New York (Greene County), Athens — Jan Van Loon House
Built 1706 by Jan Van Loon chief holder Loonenburgh Pat. 1688. Athens Village first called Loonenburgh. — Map (db m126509) HM
New York (Greene County), Cairo — The CatskillsHistoric New York
The majestic Catskill Mountains hover over the west bank of the Hudson River as it winds its way south. These gentle peaks with their deep ravines, irregular ridges and rocky slopes long remained wild and desolate. Although small settlements began . . . — Map (db m130588) HM
New York (Greene County), Catskill — Stone House
Built in 1762 by Lieut. Col. Cornelis Dubois. Surrender of Cornwallis celebrated here — Map (db m127872) HM
New York (Greene County), Coxsackie — CoxsackieWorld War II — Honoring Those Who Served Our Country —
Honor Roll (names not transcribed) — Map (db m130611) WM
New York (Greene County), Elka Park — One Hundredth Anniversary1885-1985
This tablet commemorates the hundredth anniversary of New York State's Forest Preserve. The surrounding mountains, streams, and woodlands remain a legacy from the past protected by the constitution of New York State. They represent a heritage for . . . — Map (db m127694) HM
New York (Greene County), Greenville — Edwin L. Drake
Pioneer in U.S. oil industry drilled first oil well in Titusville, PA Aug. 27, 1859 Born Greenville, NY Mar. 29, 1819 Died Bethlehem, PA Nov. 8, 1880. — Map (db m129492) HM
New York (Greene County), Greenville — Grist Mill
Grist mill erected here in 1785 by David Hickcock and Davis Denning — Map (db m129489) HM
New York (Greene County), Hensonville — First Log House
Built here in 1818 by John Henson, founder of Hensonville — Map (db m132526) HM
New York (Greene County), Windham — 1785
Against this rock Windham's first settler George L. Stimpson erected a log cabin — Map (db m132632) HM
New York (Greene County), Windham — Trinity Church
Incorporated May 20, 1799. Earliest Episcopal organization of old Town of Windham — Map (db m132635) HM
New York (Hamilton County), Speculator — First Town Hall
1894 The first town hall was built. 1937 The library joined the town offices. 1965 The building became a library only. 2002 The library moved. 2006 The building became the historical museum — Map (db m137052) HM
New York (Herkimer County), Dolgeville — Brockett's Bridge1829-1892
Gave its name to this village on the military road. A hotel, post office , and Liberty Pole were nearby. — Map (db m136740) HM
New York (Herkimer County), Frankfort — Mary Myers1859-1932 — "Carlotta The Lady Aeronaut" —
Made many ballon ascensions and assisted her husband with aeronautic experiments — Map (db m137289) HM
New York (Herkimer County), Jordanville — Public Library
Public Library Given to the community by the Robinson family. Dedicated by President Theodore Roosevelt on August 26, 1908. — Map (db m141368) HM
New York (Herkimer County), Little Falls — A Bridge for BoatsThe Little Falls Aqueduct
The pile of rocks in front of you is all that is left of a massive 214-foot-long aqueduct that once carried water and canal boats across the Mohawk River, connecting the original Erie Canal to a boat basin on the Western Inland Lock Navigation . . . — Map (db m131184) HM
New York (Herkimer County), Middleville — Middleville War Memorial
This memorial dedicated to the gallant men and women from our community who served their country in peace and war. — Map (db m136834) WM
New York (Herkimer County), Mohawk — Mohawk War Memorial
In honor and in memory of the men and women from the Mohawk area who served in the armed forces of the United States We Will RememberMap (db m137341) WM
New York (Herkimer County), Salisbury — Bell Purchased 7 May 1831
Bell purchased 7 May 1831 by the Baptist and Universalist Societies of Salisbury for the church erected in 1831 and occupied principally by the American Baptists. The church stood across the highway from 1831-1946 on the site of the present . . . — Map (db m137089) HM
New York (Livingston County), Geneseo — 498 — Shaw Sisters
Home of Nicholas Shaw Fraser and Eleanor Shaw Smith ca. 1910-1948. Held offices in state and national women's suffrage organizations. — Map (db m142147) HM
New York (Livingston County), Hemlock — Hemlock World War II Memorial1941 - 1945
In Honor Of Those From Hemlock Who Served In World War II And In Memory Of Those Who Gave Their Lives Claude Abbey Carl A. Drain Elbert L. Knapp — Map (db m142150) WM
New York (Madison County), Canastota — Quality Hill Green
A company of horse artillery drilled here during the War of 1812 — Map (db m139565) HM
New York (Madison County), Wampsville — Madison County War Veterans Memorial
Dedicated in grateful tribute to the madison county men and women who so unselfishly served their Country in the armed forces — Map (db m139545) WM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — The Children's Pavilion
The Children's Pavilion, a key element of Fredrick Law Olmstead's design plan for Highland Park, stood on this site for 73 ears. A gift of George Ellwanger and Patrick Barry, the pavilion was dedicated September 1890 to the children of Rochester. . . . — Map (db m137321) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — Willie Walker Lightfoot“Keeper of the Avenue”
Willie Walker Lightfoot lived and worked on Jefferson Avenue from 1954 to 2001. Athlete, community leader, father, elected official, friend, grandfather, musician, mentor... for over 50 years, Willie was a strong voice for SouthWest Rochester, . . . — Map (db m135320) HM
New York (Monroe County), Rochester — World War II
In honor of those from the Nineteenth Ward who served their country in World War II. May their example always be an inspiration to those in whose care rests the welfare of our beloved country — Map (db m131218) WM
New York (Montgomery County), Amsterdam — This is Mohawk CountryHistoric New York
The majestic Mohawk Valley has been the scene of many key events which have helped to shape the character and destiny of New York State and the nation. This was once the home of the proud Mohawks, one of the main tribes of the powerful six-nation . . . — Map (db m130806) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Amsterdam — Town of Florida Veterans Memorial
In Honor of All Who Served Back Face: Lest We Forget. In the final choice, a soldier’s pack is not so heavy a burden as a prisoner’s chains – President Dwight D. Eisenhower Eternal Vigilance is the Price of . . . — Map (db m140810) WM
New York (Montgomery County), Canajoharie — Routes of the ArmiesOf General John Sullivan and General James Clinton — 1779 —
An expedition against the hostile Indian nations which checked the aggressions of English and Indians on the frontiers of New York and Pennsylvania, extending westward the dominion of the United States. — Map (db m130975) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Canajoharie — The Canalway Trail: Canajoharie/ To Market, to Market
The Canalway Trail: Canajoharie Welcome to the Canalway Trail System, offering hundreds of miles of scenic trails and numerous parks for walking, bicycling, cross-country skiing and other recreational activities. The Canalway Trail parallels . . . — Map (db m137361) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Fonda — Connolly Inn
stood at Yosts where there was a toll gate and a bridge across the Mohawk which was swept away by high water and never rebuilt — Map (db m131350) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Fonda — The Erie CanalWelcoming the World
Westward Flow Many Europeans-including large numbers of Irish, German and Dutch immigrants - and New Englanders migrating west boarded packet boats or line boats. The cost to ride a line boat. Sometimes just a penny.

Left Inset: A Tale . . . — Map (db m129784) HM

New York (Montgomery County), Fonda — The Erie CanalBuild a Canal, Build a Nation
Mother of Cities The Erie Canal is often called the "Mother of Cities” because it spurred the growth of boom cities such as Syracuse, Buffalo, Utica, Cleveland, Milwaukee and Chicago. A Financial Force The Erie Canal helped . . . — Map (db m140255) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Fort Plain — Battle of Stone ArabiaRevolutionary War Heritage Trail
In October 1780 Sir John Johnson led an British raiding force of 875 men up the Schoharie Creek and then west along the Mohawk River, destroying almost every farm in their path. At Stone Arabia, the vanguard of his troops engaged Massachusetts . . . — Map (db m120862) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Fultonville — The Mohawk ValleyA Pristine Valley Becomes a Revolutionary Battlefield
The Valley and the War The Mohawk Valley region played an important role during the Revolutionary War, which lasted from 1775 through 1783. Given the significance of the Mohawk Valley and the Hudson River in connecting New England . . . — Map (db m139814) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Palatine Bridge — Fort Frey1739
Home of Maj. John Frey Hendrick Frey location at foot of hill 1689 British fort nearby, 1701-1713 — Map (db m137581) HM
New York (Montgomery County), Randall — Volkert VroomanHome of
Where according to tradition Washington stayed over night on his visit through the valley — Map (db m130986) HM
New York (Montgomery County), St. Johnsville — Parrot Rifle
Transferred to Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Park by Alonzo Smith Post No. 356 G.A.R Dept. of N.Y. C.W. Scudder, Com., C. W. Lambert, Adj. 1922 This gun was in active service during the Civil War — Map (db m137988) WM
New York (Montgomery County), St. Johnsville — St. Johnsville War Memorial
Dedicated in grateful tribute to the men and women of St. Johnsville who served in the armed forces of our country — Map (db m137564) WM
New York (Oneida County), Bridgewater — 602 — Everett Holmes
Born 1908. Worked as carpenter. Served as village trustee 1960-1969. Elected mayor 1974, one of NY State's first African American mayors. — Map (db m141337) HM
New York (Onondaga County), Elbridge — Built Circa 1835
For Nathan Munro's tin shop 1870 Elbridge Glove & Mitten 1885 Harrington's Drug Store 1934-53 Red & White store 1953-61 U.S. Post Office — Map (db m139628) HM
New York (Onondaga County), Fayetteville — Fayetteville
First called 'Manlius Four Corners'; Settled in 1791 by Origen Eaton and Joshua Knowlton. Boyhood home of Grover Cleveland — Map (db m139571) HM
New York (Putnam County), Cold Spring — North Highlands
ME church est. here 1812 Rebuilt 1851 & 1878 Active through 1949 Demolished 2006 — Map (db m135878) HM
New York (Rensselaer County), Eagle Mills — Dist. 2 School
1-room c. 1840-81. Named for James A. Garfield who taught here 1854-56 while a student at Williams College. — Map (db m137026) HM
New York (Rensselaer County), Troy — 90 First Street
Built in the early 1800's, 90 First Street purchased by Daniel Robinson and his wife, the former Lucinda Conkling, in 1852. Known for his business acumen and tenacity, Mr. Robinson was the force behind the creation of the Troy to Boston Railroad. . . . — Map (db m135237) HM
New York (Rensselaer County), Wynantskill — Early Cemetery
Named Evergreen Cemetery. First burial Aug.11, 1876. Final resting place of many area early settlers removed from private plots. — Map (db m135074) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston — 1772 House
Built by Eliphalet Kellogg had settlers' baking ovens Indians captured children and tortured them. Kellogg was Revolutionary Patriot. — Map (db m129051) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston — 1780 Invasion
Home of Tyrannis Collins, militia captain under Gordon, raided by British & Indians. North of here all rebel men captured & houses burned — Map (db m127153) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston — Briggs Cemetery
Founder Rev. Eliphalet Ball, Patriots James Cordon, Samuel McCrea, Michael Middlebrook, Godrge Scott, Lemuel Wilcox, Col Gregory — Map (db m127136) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston — James Gordon

Home of James Gordon Colonel Revolutionary War Member of Assembly, State Senator First Supervisor Town Ballston Member of Congress Washington visited here 1783 — Map (db m127216) HM

New York (Saratoga County), Ballston Spa — Anchor Diamond Parkat Hawkwood
Welcome! We invite you to enjoy Anchor Diamond Park at Hawkwood, a 246-acre, forever-wild preserve held in partnership between Saratoga PLAN and the Town of Ballston. A generous gift from the will of Mr. Frank Schidzick to the Town of . . . — Map (db m140710) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston Spa — County Seat
The county seat moved from Ballston Center to Ballston Spa in 1817. This county complex was dedicated on 9/21/1968. — Map (db m127528) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston Spa — Riley-Allen Cobblestone House
C.1830. Type of structure rare in this area. Owned by Philip Riley & heirs 1857- 1971. Home of Robert R. and Melinda A. Allen since 1974. — Map (db m129060) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston Spa — Samuel Davis MD
Born 1765 - Died 1840 Practiced medicine from here for 50 years. House was a station on the Underground Railroad. — Map (db m127073) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Ballston Spa — Site of
First courthouse and jail of Saratoga County. Erected 1796 destroyed by fire, 1816 — Map (db m127070) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Barkersville — Barkersville
Originally Barker's Hollow settled in 1796 by David & Samuel Barker, who established several waterpowered saw & grist mills, a tannery & shoe shop on this site. — Map (db m131132) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Charlton — CharltonEst. 1792
Historical District Boundary. Eli Northrup settled here in 1785 — Map (db m126741) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Charlton — CharltonEst. 1792
Historic District Boundary. Thomas Brown settled here in 1786 — Map (db m127726) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Charlton — Stage Run1802-1843
Jerome Farm near this road. Birthplace of Isaac Jerome, great grandfather of Sir Winston Churchill. October 26, 1786 — Map (db m126544) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Clifton Park — Shopmyer House
1948 Tudor style house built near site of Thompson Home, a free black family possibly involved in the underground railroad — Map (db m136459) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Greenfield — Dedicated To
The men and women from the Town of Greenfield who served our country. — Map (db m131693) WM
New York (Saratoga County), Greenfield Center — Town Hall
Given to Town of Greenfield by E. Clarence Jones. First town board meeting here August 2, 1920. — Map (db m130165) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Hadley — Arlington Hotel
Railroad house built 1866 by John Kathan. Burned 1899. Arlington rebuilt by Paul King. 3 stories, 30 rooms. Burned 1954 — Map (db m131736) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Halfmoon — Crescent
Named from crescent shape of Mohawk River at this point. Site of Indian carry from Mohawk River to Hudson River. Site of old Crescent Bridge. — Map (db m128384) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Malta — Malta Ridge
Settled well before 1800. Nearby stood Dean Chase's tavern well known landmark and stage coach stop. The ME church was built in 1814. — Map (db m129057) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Middle Grove — Glass Factory
On this site in 1842, Oscar Granger and others built a glass factory and support community called Mt. Pleasant. Twenty-five years later, the factory closed and the community gradually died out. — Map (db m136259) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Milton — West MiltonSpeir’s Corners
J. Shearer came c 1774, others after war. Saw, grist mill. Presbyterian Ch. c 1800-1940. Vedder, later Speir, Store. West Milton Hotel to 1918 — Map (db m127394) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Rexford — Rexford Cemetery
Active 1799-1854 Rexford and Knowlton families Relocated c. 1925 to Vale Cemetery, Schenectady — Map (db m125456) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Rexford — Rexford House
Edward Rexford settled here from England c. 1763. Early home enlarged by Cyrus Rexford in 1883. — Map (db m125396) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Round Lake — Vanhyning-Roerig
C. 1803 house, centerpiece of large Vanhyning Farm. In the family over a century. Purchased in 1938 by August and Isabelle Roerig. Home of Ruth Weed Roerig since 1973.

Designated a malta landmark 1994 — Map (db m139153) HM

New York (Saratoga County), Saratoga Springs — Congress Spring
Congress Spring was discovered in 1792 by Nicholas Gilman, a member of Congress. It was tubed by Gideon Putnam, an early developer of Saratoga Springs. Dr. John Clark purchased the spring in 1826, bottled the water, and shipped it throughout the . . . — Map (db m131587) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Saratoga Springs — Highrock Park
THE GOVERNOR This spring was drilled in 1908. It was named for Governor Charles Evans Hughes who had recently signed a bill protecting the springs. The water flows through limestone and clay from a depth of 170 feet. The water is also piped . . . — Map (db m131579) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Saratoga Springs — M.C. Illions Carousel
The Carousel in Kaydeross Amusement Park, Saratoga Springs was built circa 1904, and carved by Marcus C. llions-"The Master Carver” in the carousel world. Born in Lthuania in 1871, Illions worked as an apprentice woodcraver at the age . . . — Map (db m131642) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Saratoga Springs — Rowland's Hollow
Early 1800's H.R. Rowland established saw & grist mill. Area later included limestone quarry, Kiln, stone & plaster mills, farms, homes, and district school — Map (db m131599) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Saratoga Springs — Saratoga State Seal WatersA Quest for Good Health
By the 20th century, Saratoga's waters were celebrated throughout the nation. Tourists to Saratoga and the public at large were pursuing a healthy lifestyle that included a proper diet and exercise. Even Theodore Roosevelt was an ardent promoter of . . . — Map (db m130056) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Saratoga Springs — Saratoga’s Spouting Springs
Saratoga is blessed with naturally carbonated mineral springs. These waters originate in bedrock layers 100 to 1000 feet below the earth’s surface and rise through a crack in the earth called the McGregor Fault. Carbon dioxide gas in the water . . . — Map (db m140776) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Saratoga Springs — World War Memorial Pavillion
Dedicated 1931 by American Legion Aux. Unit 70. Site of the 1882 Congress Spring Victorian band stand. — Map (db m131590) HM WM
New York (Saratoga County), Schuylerville — Dovegat House
Site of headquarters General Burgoyne during advance and retreat of British Army — Map (db m129655) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Schuylerville — Lakes to Locks PassageThe Great Northeast Journey — Champlain Canal Region —
Victory The Village of Victory sits perched on a bluff above the Hudson River, It owes its location to the highest waterfall on Fish Creek, the best waterpower site on the the creek's course from Saratoga Lake to the Hudson River. The . . . — Map (db m129632) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Stillwater — Ketchum’s Corners
Named for the Joel Ketchum family who settled here about 1783. — Map (db m131567) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Stillwater — Saratoga Springs Air Force StationTown of Stillwater, NY — 1952-1977 —
The hill above was the location of a Cold War early warning radar site built as part of a system designed to defend the United States against enemy air attacks. This marker erected by and dedicated to the men and women of the 656th Radar Squadron . . . — Map (db m131570) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Vischer Ferry — Hydroelectric Power Plant
Under Chapter 532, Laws of 1922, the Superintendent of Public Works was authorized to develop the potential water power at the new Barge Canal dams located at Crescent and Vischer Ferry. All contract work at both plants was completed in . . . — Map (db m128350) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Waterford — Halfmoon Fort1689
Defense outpost of Albany. Site of "Ye Halfmoon” settlement 1764 on "Great Road” to Canada — Map (db m129177) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Waterford — Henry HudsonSeptember 22, 1609
Stopped near here by shallow water in Hudson River in search for Northwest Passage — Map (db m129183) HM
New York (Saratoga County), Waterford — Oakcliff
A distinguished example of Revival architecture in Saratoga County, c. 1840. Built by Judge Duncan McMartin. Residence of prominate businessman and civic leader T.G. Younglove 1850-82.

Restored 1988 by John Szemansco, Jr. — Map (db m128556) HM

New York (Schenectady County), Glenville — Alplaus
Formerly “Aal Plaats” from Dutch meaning “place of eels.” French and Indians camped at Alplaus Creek on the eve of Schenectady Massacre 1690. — Map (db m125364) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Glenville — Josias Swart Homestead
Called the sixth flat, Josias Swart, b. 1653, received a deed from the Trustees of Schenectady August 5, 1713 — Map (db m130345) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Glenville — Kinaquariones
Site of archaic Algonkian village. Its corn pits yet remains. Through this vale ran a great and ancient path, trod by many races. — Map (db m130339) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Glenville — Primitive Path
Here ran a great and well-beaten path by the archaic Algonkin and other nations, going between the sea coast and the interior — Map (db m127348) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Glenville — Sacandaga Road
Cut through primitive forest by early settlers along an Indian trail leading Sacandaga Region and Canada — Map (db m126936) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Niskayuna — The Ferry Road Bridge & Its Surroundings… A Brief History
This area was the site of rich Native American agricultural fields and extensive trade paths. In the 17th century and 18th centuries, Dutch colonists and other European settlers farmed here and transported their goods on those same paths. Boats . . . — Map (db m126661) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Rotterdam — George WestinghouseAn American Leader — Veteran - Inventor - Businessman —
Born October 6, 1846    Central Bridge, New York Died March 12, 1914    Buried in Arlington National Cemetery Educated in Schenectady   Attended Union College Civil War Veteran of the Union Army and Navy 1863,1865 Founded Westinghouse Corp. . . . — Map (db m134086) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Schenectady — Edison and SteinmetzTwo founding fathers of electricity
Thomas Edison was a brilliant inventor and entrepreneur. Charles Steinmetz was a mathematical genius in the field of electrical engineering. Both epitomized the American dream for success. Edison was profoundly hearing-impaired and Steinmetz . . . — Map (db m130634) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Schenectady — John Howard Payne
To the memory of John Howard Payne, the author of Home Sweet Home. A student at Union College in the Class of 1810. ‘Mid the pleasures and palaces Though I may roam Be it ever so humble There’s no place like home A charm from the . . . — Map (db m130631) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Schenectady — The King’s HighwayRoute of
The main route west until 1799. — Map (db m127557) HM
New York (Schenectady County), Schenectady — Toll House1820
Constructed for Dr. Daniel J. Toll, physician — Map (db m128756) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Jefferson — Jefferson Academy
1812, one of the first schools of its kind built in Schoharie County by public subscription. Rev. Wm. Salisbury, Principal — Map (db m137527) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Middleburgh — Bouck's Island
Home of William C. Bouck, born 1786-died 1859. Governor of State of New York, 1842-44. — Map (db m130242) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Middleburgh — Town of BroomeSchoharie County — Right in the Heart of New York State —
Broome was one of the six original towns in Schoharie County and was established in 1797. The first settlements in Broome were made before the American Revolution. First known as Bristol, the town name was changed in 1808 in honor . . . — Map (db m142473) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Schoharie — Hartman's Dorf
Founded 1712 by Hartman Winedecker as a home for Palatines. — Map (db m130285) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Schoharie — Johannes BallSite of Home of
Occupied by Continental soldiers during Revolution until completion of Old Stone Fort. — Map (db m132085) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Schoharie — Schoharie
Also called Fountaintown. Original Villages of Brunnen Dorf, Smith's Dorf, Fox Dorf. — Map (db m130245) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Sharon Springs — Chestnut Street Schoolhousecirca 1864-1931
Moved to this location 1989. This sign given in memory of Clarence V. Van Dewerker and his schoolmates by his wife Myrtle Van Dewerker and children Robert and Susan. Clarence was one of the last students to attend the school. Sylvia Somers Lane was . . . — Map (db m131009) HM
New York (Schoharie County), Sharon Springs — Historic Main Street Tour
Prominent community businessman, Jacob Anthony, constructed the Anthony House in 1857. After an 1860 fire destroyed the enormous hotel, Anthony built the United States Hotel (top left) on the same site the following year. Eighteen years later, in . . . — Map (db m131035) HM
New York (Tioga County), Newark Valley — The First School
First school in Tioga County 1796 conducted in bark shanty just west of this site. — Map (db m141712) HM
New York (Tioga County), Owego — Central Owego Historic District
Listed On The National Register Of Historic Places By The United States Department Of The Interior. — Map (db m141846) HM
New York (Tioga County), Owego — Steamboats and Docks
Steamboats were a common sight in this part of the Susquehanna in the 19th century. The first one to ply the Owego section in the spring of 1826 for several weeks was the "Cadorus,” built in 1825 at York Haven, Pennsylvania. That seems . . . — Map (db m141838) HM
New York (Ulster County), Olivebridge — Olivebridge
United Methodist Church. Congregation formed circa 1810, building erected 1823. Rebuilt 1867, after a fire. We welcome you to attend! — Map (db m132148) HM
New York (Warren County), Glens Falls — City Park’s Development
Today,City Park serves as a hub for recreation and relaxation for residents and visitors to Glens Falls. The park also plays host to several annual events, concerts, and weddings. Historically, the area now known as City Park was once a bustling . . . — Map (db m138815) HM
New York (Warren County), Lake Luzerne — First Wood Pulp Grinder
In this building was installed in 1870 the first wood pulp grinder made in this country. Here, for the first time, wood pulp was produced and sold in large quantities and the success of the industry was assured. — Map (db m136405) HM
New York (Washington County), Cambridge — Old White Church Cemetery
Twenty Revolutionary War soldiers rest here — Map (db m129214) HM WM
New York (Washington County), Fort Edward — Rogers Island
Bivouac Area Major Robert Rogers and his ten Ranger Companies during the French and Indian Wars 1755 - 1759 Site of Fort Nicholson           1709 Fort Lydius                 1731 Fort Lyman           . . . — Map (db m17776) HM
New York (Washington County), Fort Edward — The Hudson River at Fort Edward, NYIndustrial Growth
The natural features of the Hudson River, especially its falls, are largely responsible for the region’s industrial development. In 1765, Albert Baker settled along this part of the river and created the area’s first water-powered mill. Iron . . . — Map (db m134633) HM
New York (Washington County), Granville — Erected 1789
The first congregational church in the Town of Granville — Map (db m131725) HM
New York (Washington County), Greenwich — Old Continental Road
Over which a detachment of Burgonye’s army under Col. Baum passed on its way to Bennington, VT Aug. 13, 1777. — Map (db m132512) HM
New York (Washington County), Hudson Falls — The Ghost Story of Duncan Campbell1758 Ticonderoga Campaign
One evening, Duncan Campbell, Laird of Inverawe, was disturbed by a knock on his door. surprised to confront a desperate highlander seeing refuge. He had killed a man and had Duncan swear on his dirk that he would protect him according to ancient . . . — Map (db m136216) HM
New York (Washington County), Hudson Falls — Townsend Harris1804-1878
First United States Consul General to Japan. Founder of the College of the City of New York. Born in Sandy Hill, N.Y., opposite the Village Green. More than any other man , he kept the doors of Japan open to the outside world and opened . . . — Map (db m136210) HM
New York (Washington County), Salem — 1852 Rail Yard
Delaware & Hudson railroad with 14 engine roundhouse, back shop, passenger depot, freight bldg., and ice house built by Irish railworkers — Map (db m131633) HM
New York (Wayne County), Clyde — Blockhouse Creek
Filled in during railroad construction in the 1850's, this stream was originally a ravine known to the Iroquois as "Little Waters", and to early settlers as Vanderbilt Creek. In the 1700's it formed part of the Indian trail between Sodus Bay . . . — Map (db m131868) HM
New York (Wayne County), Clyde — Erie Mansion B&B
Historically haunted — Map (db m131848) HM
New York (Wayne County), Sodus Point — Historic Sodus Point
From 1900 to 1929, the Rochester and Sodus Bay Railroad ran trolleys from Rochester to Sodus Point; a distance of 44 miles. It was known as The Royal Blue Line due to the fact that at first, all the trolley cars were painted a royal blue color. In . . . — Map (db m129810) HM
Ohio (Clermont County), Milford — Milford
Home of first Methodist class in Northwest Territory, 1797 — Map (db m133625) HM
Ohio (Delaware County), Galena — Galena War MemorialLest We Forget - World War II
David Bricker, Lee Fetherole, Vincent Linkekugel, Andrew McFarland, Jr., and George J. Phillips were indicated as having died while in service. further names were not transcribed. — Map (db m134146) WM
Ohio (Fayette County), Washington Court House — 1-24 — Fayette County Court House / Washington Court House Riot of 1894Archibald M. Willard Murals
Fayette County Court House Opened on May 1, 1885, this is the third Fayette County Court House building. Ohio artist Archibald Willard, who is best known for the patriotic painting, "The Spirit of '76," was commissioned by the firm Cooks . . . — Map (db m106289) HM
Ohio (Franklin County), New Albany — Rocky Fork Metro Park
This 1200-acre park is an enduring example of what is possible when vision and collaboration come together for the common good. The idea of creating this park can be traced to Keith Myers, the New Albany Village Planner from 1991 to 2012. The . . . — Map (db m133296) HM
Ohio (Greene County), Dayton — In Commemoration of the Courage, Perseverance and Achievement of Wilbur and Orville Wright
Through original research the Wright Brothers acquired scientific Knowledge and developed theories of aerodynamics which with their invention of aileron control enabled them in 1903 to build and fly at Kitty Hawk the first power-driven man-carrying . . . — Map (db m132781) HM
Ohio (Hamilton County), Glendale — 77-51 — Eckstein School1915-1958
Eckstein Elementary School operated on this site from 1915-1958 serving the Glendale's Negro Children from Kindergarten through eighth grade. The school was named in honor of Eleanor Eckstein, who taught the children at various locations in this . . . — Map (db m133585) HM
Ohio (Hamilton County), Newtown — 90-31 — Clark Stone House
The Clark Stone House, constructed around 1801 by James Clark (1765-1852), is one of the oldest standing stone houses in Ohio. Clark, who served as a drummer in the Battle of Yorktown (1781), came with his family to Anderson Township in 1797 and . . . — Map (db m133276) HM
Ohio (Madison County), Mount Sterling — Mt. Sterling
Home of John W. Bricker Governor and United States Senator — Map (db m133033) HM
Ohio (Perry County), Somerset — Nellie Sheridan Wilson1869-1947
Nellie Sheridan was born into a traditional Irish family but was not content to fill the usual role of a 19th century woman working only inside the home. Somerset's first female postmaster and one of the youngest one in U.S. history, Nellie at 19 . . . — Map (db m133508) HM
Pennsylvania (Crawford County), Titusville — Atlantic Motor Oil
ATLANTIC REFINING COMPANY 1859: Charles Lockhart and William Frew came to this region to drill for oil on the south bank of the Allegheny across from the mouth of Oil Creek in Venango County. Subsequently they bought out the Tarr Farm and . . . — Map (db m134083) HM
Pennsylvania (Crawford County), Titusville — Gulf
Gulf Oil was one of the many companies formed at Spindletop in January 1901. In late 1901, James M. Guffey bought out the interests of his partners in the Lucas Well (Galey and Lucas) and formed the J.M. Guffey Petroleum Company. Guffey received . . . — Map (db m133640) HM
Pennsylvania (Crawford County), Titusville — Penn-Drake Motor Oils
The Penn Drake brand was originated by the American Oil Works of Titusville. Michael Heisman (John Heisman's father), Frank VonTacky, William Teege, and Louis Walz created the American Oil Works in Titusville in 1885. Pennsylvania Refining . . . — Map (db m133880) HM
Pennsylvania (Crawford County), Titusville — ValvolinePennsylvania Motor Oils
In 1867 Dr. John Ellis developed cylinder oils in Pennsylvania and in 1873 was awarded a trademark for Valvoline. He marketed it as superior in quality to lard and fat in lubrication and was used by many railroads. Valvoline became the standard . . . — Map (db m133883) HM
Pennsylvania (Venango County), Oil City — McClintock's StoryOwners and Producers from 1859 to 2000
Brewer, Watson & Company signed the first oil lease for land with Hamilton McClintock in 1869 and began drilling in 1860. On May 6, 2000, the oil well they drilled in 1861 was accepted by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in recognition of the . . . — Map (db m133605) HM
Pennsylvania (Venango County), Rouseville — Welcome to Petroleum Centre
Return to the oil boom era of the 1860s. Follow these signs, and let your mental time machine transport you to the noisy hustle and bustle of Washington and Main streets, the major thoroughfares of boomtown Petroleum Centre. Petroleum Centre, . . . — Map (db m134842) HM
Pennsylvania (Warren County), Warren — In Honor1898-1902
In honor of those of Warren County who served in Spanish-American War Philippine Insurrection and China Relief Expedition — Map (db m133554) WM
Vermont (Caledonia County), Danville — Danville Civil War Memorial
In Honor Of The Brave Men Of Danville Who Victoriously Defended The Union During The War Of The Rebellion 1861- 1865 Commissioned Officers Colonel Addison W. Preston Captain James M. Ayer Captain Charles D. Brainerd Captain . . . — Map (db m140332) WM
Vermont (Essex County), Lunenburgh — Lunenburgh Civil War Memorial
In memory of our comrades in the Rebellion 1861 to 1865 Captains John S. Clark Elben J. Hartshorn Lieuts. Geo. P. French Nathan C. Cheney George W. Hill Sergeants Marshall W. Wright Solo L. Simonds Levi H. . . . — Map (db m140149) WM
Vermont (Franklin County), St. Albans — St. Albans World War Memorial
In Honor of Those Citizens of St. Albans Who at the Call of Their Country Gave Their Lives in the World War 1917-1918 This Memorial is Dedicated by A Grateful Community — Map (db m140578) WM
Vermont (Rutland County), Protor — Crown Point Road
Built by Gen. Amherst 1759 — Map (db m136548) HM
Vermont (Rutland County), Rutland — Rutland G.A.R. Memorial
Dedicated to the memory of the Grand Army of the Republic — Map (db m136416) WM
Vermont (Rutland County), Wallingford — Wallingford Revolutionary War Memorial
In grateful memory of the Revolutionary soldiers who went from the town of Wallingford. — Map (db m136356) WM

1207 markers matched your search criteria. The first 200 markers were listed. Next 1007
Paid Advertisement