1. You may make copies of the pages, information and images* on this site without requesting permission if you follow the requirement set forth in the second paragraph of this notice, and provided that your use does not violate the restrictions listed in the third paragraph.
2. When you copy any content from this site, you must attribute what you copy to HMdb.org. If you post the content on the Internet, you must provide a link to this site in your attribution. In addition, any photographs and artwork used must also credit the photographer's or artist's name.
3. You may use content from this site commercially, except that you may not use or provide access to more than 25% of the content of any particular country, state, province, county, parish, shire, prefecture, region, department or city for commercial use without written permission from the copyright holder. Commercial use also includes any monetary compensation from the publishing, display, or mirroring of any content from this site, even when received by a not-for-profit, governmental, or non-governmental entity. All commercial use must include attribution as per paragraph 2.
4. Displaying pages or images from this site in a frame, via image tag or otherwise under the control of another internet site is considered copying and requires attribution. In a frame, the display of our nameplate banner, which is present at the top of all of our pages, will be considered sufficient attribution.
5. Linking to pages on this site is not copying. We encourage you to link to any and all pages of this site.
* Certain Images. Some images have been added to the database under rights that restrict their reproduction elsewhere. These are clearly marked and show the name of the rights holder. You must clear your use of these images with the rights holder.
Takedown Notices. Please address copyright violation takedown demands to the Editor at email@example.com. They will be promptly attended to.