Memphis in Hall County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Memphis
Erected 1980 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1843.)
Location. 34° 43.4′ N, 100° 32.397′ W. Marker is in Memphis, Texas, in Hall County. Marker is at the intersection of Robertson Street and South 8th Street, on the right when traveling west on Robertson Street. Touch for map. Marker is on the northwest corner. Marker is in this post office area: Memphis TX 79245, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 4 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hall County (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hall County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Fairview Cemetery (approx. 0.9 miles away); Newlin Cemetery (approx. 9.8 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 30, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 30, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 191 times since then and 74 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 30, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.