Freeport in Nassau County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
President was John J.
Randall and Builder William
G. Miller. Bank was
organized in 1891.
Erected 2015 by William G. Pomeroy Foundation. (Marker Number 213.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the William G. Pomeroy Foundation marker series.
Location. 40° 39.4′ N, 73° 34.951′ W. Marker is in Freeport, New York, in Nassau County. Marker is on South Main Street north of Sunrise Highway, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 23 South Main Street, Freeport NY 11520, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Trubia Rifle (within shouting distance of this marker); The First Public School in Freeport (within shouting distance of this marker); Freeport Methodist Episcopal Church (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Village Hall - 1928 (approx. 0.3 miles away); Bennington Park (approx. 0.4 miles away); Exempt Firehouse (approx. 0.4 miles away); Grist and Saw Mill (approx. half a mile away); Water and Power (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Freeport.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 28, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 28, 2017, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 210 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 28, 2017, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.