Brockport in Monroe County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Brockport Central Rural High School
Rural High School
Opened in 1934, the school served students in grades 7-12 until 1967 when a new high school was built. The original building then became known as the Middle School & served students in grades 6-8 thereafter. The school was named the A.D. Oliver Middle School in 1991 after the district's first Supervising Principal. A major addition was completed in 1996.
Erected 2008 by Brockport Central School District.
Location. 43° 12.456′ N, 77° 56.773′ W. Marker is in Brockport, New York, in Monroe County. Marker is on Allen Street 0.2 miles south of Adams Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is along the front driveway loop. Marker is at or near this postal address: 40 Allen Street, Brockport NY 14420, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Brockport Central (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Mary Jane Holmes (approx. 0.4 miles away); 1855 - 1944 (approx. half a mile away); Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Morgan-Manning House (approx. St. Luke's Episcopal Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); American Revolutionary War Memorial (approx. 0.6 miles away); Main Street Brockport Enterprises in the Early 1900s (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Brockport.
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on March 22, 2018. This page originally submitted on March 22, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 42 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 22, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.