Hawthorne in Mineral County, Nevada — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Old County Court House
Erected 1996 by Walker Lake Posse #6000, Outpost of Julia C. Bulette #1864 E Clampus Vitus.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 38° 31.514′ N, 118° 37.602′ W. Marker is in Hawthorne, Nevada, in Mineral County. Marker is on C Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 551 C Street, Hawthorne NV 89415, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 5 other markers are within 14 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Carson & Colorado (approx. Hawthorne (approx. half a mile away); The Pillar of Light (approx. 0.6 miles away); To Perpetuate the Memory of our Valiant Defenders of Freedom (approx. 0.6 miles away); Mineral County (approx. 13.8 miles away).
Regarding Old County Court House. The former Mineral County Courthouse was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in January of 1982.
Also see . . . National Register of Historic Places datasheet. Read additional history regarding this former courthouse. (Submitted on April 3, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 4, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 3, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. This page has been viewed 50 times since then. Last updated on April 4, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on April 3, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.