Emmanuel Episcopal Church
This edifice of 1929 has stones and bell from 1884 Tom Green Courthouse and garden wall stones from 1884 Ragsdale Building.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, 1967.
Erected 1967 by Texas State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 1478.)
Location. 31° 27.745′ N, 100° 26.464′ W. Marker is in San Angelo, Texas, in Tom Green County. Marker is at the intersection of South Randolph Street and West Harris Avenue, on the right when traveling south on South Randolph Street. Touch for map. Marker is located to the right of the front door of the church. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3 South Randolph Street, San Angelo TX 76903, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Crew of "Abbot 27" (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Tom Green County Courthouse (about 600 feet away); Original Tom Green County (about 600 feet away); Tom Green (about 600 feet away); Charles B. Metcalfe (about 700 feet away); Veterans Memorial (about 700 feet away); First Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); The San Angelo Standard (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in San Angelo.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 23, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 23, 2018, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas. This page has been viewed 52 times since then. Photo 1. submitted on April 23, 2018, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Photo of church with marker • Can you help?