Berkeley Springs in Morgan County, West Virginia — The American South (Appalachia)
Lot #118: Conveyed by the Trustees of the Town of Bath to Joseph Booth, August 25, 1777.
Location. 39° 37.763′ N, 78° 13.584′ W. Marker is in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, in Morgan County. Marker is on Cacapon Road (West Virginia Route 9) west of North Washington Street (U.S. 522), on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 137 North Washington Street, Berkeley Springs WV 25411, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Judiah Higgins (within shouting distance of this marker); George Dick (within shouting distance of this marker); John Donovan (within shouting distance of this marker); Robert Brown (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Henry Whiting (about 400 feet away); Bath Historic District (about 400 feet away); Tannery vs Hotels (about 500 feet away); James Smith (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Berkeley Springs.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 15, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 40 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.