Panna Maria in Karnes County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Store in Panna Maria
Owned and operated by the Snoga family since 1918.
Incise in base: Marker furnished by Snoga families in memory of Frank and Annie Snoga
Erected 1966 by Texas State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 1874.)
Location. 28° 57.447′ N, 97° 53.937′ W. Marker is in Panna Maria, Texas, in Karnes County. Marker is on Farm to Market Road 81, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. The building now serves as the Panna Maria Post Office. Marker is at or near this postal address: 13870 FM 81, Panna Maria TX 78144, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Pilarczyk Store (within shouting distance of this marker); Panna Maria, Texas (within shouting distance of this marker); Town of Panna Maria Immaculate Conception Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Joseph's School (about 600 feet away); Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Cemetery (approx. 4.1 miles away); Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church (approx. 4.3 miles away); El Fuerte del Cibolo (approx. 4.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Panna Maria.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 9, 2019. This page originally submitted on April 9, 2019, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas. This page has been viewed 48 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 9, 2019, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas.