Brunswick in Medina County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Brunswick United Methodist Church
As Brunswick has grown, the church has expanded. The South Wing was constructed in 1958 for Sunday school rooms and a fellowship hall. In 1976, the East Wing was added for more Sunday school rooms and offices. That same year, a steeple was erected on the bell tower that included a carillon. In 2002, a larger sanctuary with stained glass windows
Erected 2017 by the Brunswick United Methodist Church and The Ohio History Connection. (Marker Number 10-52.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 41° 14.26′ N, 81° 50.467′ W. Marker is in Brunswick, Ohio, in Medina County. Marker is at the intersection of Pearl Road (U.S. 42) and Center Road (Ohio Route 303), on the right when traveling north on Pearl Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1395 Pearl Rd, Brunswick OH 44212, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Heritage Farm (approx. 0.9 miles away); Historic Underground Railroad Station (approx. one mile away); Weymouth School (approx. 4.3 miles away); Liverpool Township / Liverpool and Valley City (approx. 4.4 miles away); Judge Samuel Hinckley / John Brongers Town Hall and School Building (approx. 5.3 miles away); Pomeroy House (approx. 5.4 miles away); Columbia Township (approx. 6.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Brunswick.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
More. Search the internet for Brunswick United Methodist Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 17, 2019. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2019, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio. This page has been viewed 39 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2019, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.