Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1984 by the Texas Historical Commission.
Location. 30° 37.913′ N, 97° 40.021′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on Olive Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1310 Olive St, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Judge Harry N. Graves (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Amos-Godbey House (about 300 feet away); Southwestern University Main Building (about 600 feet away); The Woman’s Club of Georgetown (about 700 feet away); Southwestern University W.C. Vaden House (approx. 0.2 miles away); XI Chapter Kappa Alpha Order (approx. ¼ mile away); Iota Chapter (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Georgetown.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 25, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,063 times since then and 34 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 25, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.