Rancho Cucamonga in San Bernardino County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1932 by Ontario Parlor No 251 Native Daughters of the Golden West, October 12th.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 34° 6.309′ N, 117° 37.44′ W. Marker is in Rancho Cucamonga, California, in San Bernardino County. Marker is at the intersection of Foothill Boulevard (California Route 66) and San Bernadino Road, on the right when traveling west on Foothill Boulevard. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 8316 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 5 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Historic Pavement (approx. 0.3 miles away); Red Hill (approx. ¾ mile away); Tapia Adobe Site (approx. ¾ mile away); Cucamonga Winery (approx. ¾ mile away); Madonna of the Trail (approx. 1.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rancho Cucamonga.
Also see . . . Sycamore Inn History. The Inn is located near the marker, and this page relates the history of the (Submitted on May 29, 2006.)
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 23, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 29, 2006, by Joseph Beeman of Upland, California. This page has been viewed 2,686 times since then and 71 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 29, 2006, by Joseph Beeman of Upland, California. 3. submitted on July 23, 2018, by Craig Baker of Sylmar, California. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.