Napa in Napa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Napa Valley Railroad
Erected 1989 by Sam Brannan Chapter #1004 E Clampus Vitus.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 38° 17.816′ N, 122° 17.089′ W. Marker is in Napa, California, in Napa County. Touch for map. The plaque is located in the atrium of the Napa County complex, a block bounded by Coombs, Main, Third and Fifth Streets in downtown Napa. Marker is in this post office area: Napa CA 94559, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Napa Courthouse Flag Staff (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); A. Hatt Buildings 1884 & 1886 Hatt Building 1886 (about 600 feet away); First Presbyterian Church Building (about 600 feet away); Oberon Saloon (about 600 feet away); Silo Building 1932 (about 700 feet away); Hay Barn 1959 (about 700 feet away); Lieutenant William W. Murphy (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Napa.
More about this marker. For many years the Plaque was housed in a Napa County Corporation Yard, where it was moved following changes made to the Napa County complex.
The plaque was re-located and re-dedicated in 2012 with the assistance of Napa County Supervisor Brad Wagenknecht
1. Additional Information Regarding the Marker Dedication
Steve Hackett was Noble Grand Humbug when this plaque was dedicated. Steve was aslo the county council for Napa County. Plaque wording by Loren A. Wilson.
— Submitted April 17, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California.