Canyon in Randall County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Mary E. Hudspeth House
Erected 1988 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 3236.)
Location. 34° 58.8′ N, 101° 55.383′ W. Marker is in Canyon, Texas, in Randall County. Marker is on 4th Avenue (State Highway 217) west of 20th Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1905 4th Avenue, Canyon TX 79015, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Methodist Church (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Baptist Church (about 700 feet away); First National Bank (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of Wagon Yard The Little House of Fellowship (approx. 0.2 miles away); Canyon Fire Department (approx. 0.2 miles away); City of Canyon (approx. ¼ mile away); Randall County Courthouse (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Canyon.
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 14, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 4, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 395 times since then and 40 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on June 4, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.