Near Carnesville in Franklin County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Carroll’s Methodist Church
< ---- 2 mi. ---- <<<
Erected 1957 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 059-4.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Francis Asbury, Traveling Methodist Preacher, and the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 34° 21.928′ N, 83° 9.145′ W. Marker is near Carnesville, Georgia, in Franklin County. Marker is at the intersection of New Franklin Church Road (Georgia Route 327) and Jackson Bridge Road, on the right on New Franklin Church Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Carnesville GA 30521, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within Double Branches Baptist Church (approx. 0.8 miles away); Poplar Springs Methodist Camp Ground (approx. 2 miles away); a different marker also named Carroll's Methodist Church (approx. 3.2 miles away); Franklin County (approx. 4.7 miles away); Historical Franklin Springs (approx. 5.7 miles away); Original Site and Portions (approx. 5.8 miles away); a different marker also named Historical Franklin Springs (approx. 5.8 miles away); Tyrus Raymond Cobb (approx. 5.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Carnesville.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 26, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 427 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 26, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.