Connellsville in Fayette County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Connellsville Memorial Bridge
Erected 1956 by The Philip Freeman Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Location. 40° 1.348′ N, 79° 35.776′ W. Marker is in Connellsville, Pennsylvania, in Fayette County. Marker is at the intersection of Memorial Boulevard (U.S. 119) and West Murphy Avenue, on the right when traveling south on Memorial Boulevard. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Connellsville PA 15425, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. World War II Connellsville Canteen (approx. ¼ mile away); Home of Colonel William Crawford (approx. ¼ mile away); Braddock's Twelfth Camp (approx. ¼ mile away); Colonel William Crawford (approx. 0.3 miles away); Connellsville War Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); Benjamin Wells (approx. 0.3 miles away); Connellsville (approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Connellsville (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Connellsville.
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 22, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 365 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 22, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.