—Histoire de Sarlat —
[English translation by Google Translate (with modifications):
Built on the foundations of the Romanesque church of the abbey founded in the ninth century. Bell tower largely Romanesque. Organ Jean-François L'Epine (1752).]
Location. 44° 53.332′ N, 1° 13.004′ E. Marker is in Sarlat-la-Canéda, Aquitaine, in Dordogne Département. Marker is on Place du Peyrou. Touch for map. This marker is locate in Place du Peyrou in Sarlat. Marker is in this post office area: Sarlat-la-Canéda, Aquitaine 24200, France.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Palais Épiscopal (a few steps from this marker); Lanterne des Morts (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); Hôtel de Grézel (about 120 meters away); Hôtel de Carbonnier de Marzac (about 120 meters away); Hôtel de Cervalè (about 120 meters away); Hôtel de Goudin (about 150 meters away); Manoir de Gisson (about 150 meters away); Hôtel de Vassal (about 180 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sarlat-la-Canéda.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 19, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 316 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on October 19, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.