Port Gibson in Claiborne County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
St. James Episcopal Church
— Port Gibson Historic Tour —
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1897.
Location. 31° 57.473′ N, 90° 58.989′ W. Marker is in Port Gibson, Mississippi, in Claiborne County. Marker is at the intersection of Church Street (U.S. 61) and Carroll Street, on the right when traveling south on Church Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 806 Church Street, Port Gibson MS 39150, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Bruinsburg (within shouting distance of this marker); Methodist Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Hopkins House (within shouting distance of this marker); Judge Maury House (within shouting distance of this marker); Hughes Home (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); O'Hara Cottage Temple Gemiluth Chassed (about 500 feet away); Guthrie Home (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Port Gibson.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2017. It was originally submitted on June 15, 2017, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 222 times since then and 40 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 15, 2017, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.