Edinburg in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Town of Edinburg acquired-1930.
Used as highway barn until 1974
Converted to rural museum-1991.
Operated by Historical Society.
Time capsule buried-2001.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Time Capsules series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1974.
Location. 43° 13.106′ N, 74° 6.232′ W. Marker is in Edinburg, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is on North Shore Road (County Route 4) near Northville Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Northville NY 12134, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Beecher Hollow (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Edinburg War Memorial (about 400 feet away); a different marker also named Beecher Hollow (about 600 feet away); Town Meeting (about 700 feet away); Copeland Carriage Shop (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carriage Shop (approx. 0.2 miles away); Beecher's Store (approx. 0.2 miles away); Barker's Store (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Edinburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 9, 2019. It was originally submitted on July 7, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 124 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 7, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.