Blaue Glocke / The Blue Bell
Erbaut im Jahre 1712 vom
Johann Conrad Roth
Am 20. Juli 1815 von Gastwirt
Heinrich Bayer aus Vorchheim
für 2050 Gulden gekauft und
heißt seit dieser Zeit Gasthaus
Built in the year 1712 by the bell maker Johann Conrad Roth of Forchheim. Was purchased on July 20, 1815 by Heinrich Bayer of Forchheim for 2,050 Guldens, and has since then been known as the Blue Bell Inn.
Location. 49° 43.253′ N, 11° 3.5′ E. Marker is in Forchheim, Bavaria, in Landkreis Forchheim. Marker is on Hauptstraße, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Hauptstraße 8, Forchheim, Bavaria 91301, Germany. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 23 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Georg Mayer-Franken (a few steps from this marker); Kolpingsfamilie Forchheim / The Kolping Family Forchheim (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); Entrechtet, Deportiert, Ermordet / Disenfranchised, Deported, Murdered (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Königlich Bayerisches 1. Ulanen-Regiment Denkmal / Royal Bavarian First Lancers Regiment Monument
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
More. Search the internet for Blaue Glocke / The Blue Bell.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 23, 2019. This page originally submitted on October 14, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 43 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 14, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.