Warners in Onondaga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Burned and replaced 1928.
Used full time then part time
Closed 1977, now owned by
Society of St. Pius
Erected by Camillus Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. A significant historical year for this entry is 1900.
Location. 43° 5.06′ N, 76° 19.511′ W. Marker is in Warners, New York, in Onondaga County. Marker is on Warners Road (New York State Route 173) 0.1 miles east of Newport Road (County Route 36), on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2656 Warners Rd, Warners NY 13164, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Syracuse Area (approx. 0.6 miles away); Pioneer Cemetery (approx. 2.4 miles away); 9 Mile Creek Aqueduct (approx. 2.6 miles away); Old Erie Canal (approx. 2.6 miles away); Paddock Mill (approx. 2.8 miles away); Amboy Airport (approx. 3 miles away); Onondaga Lake Milestones (approx. 4.6 miles away); The Resort Era (approx. 4.6 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on July 29, 2020. It was originally submitted on July 27, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 73 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on July 27, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. 2. submitted on July 28, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.