Woodside in San Mateo County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Town of West Union
1853 ~ 1910
Plaque dedicated this 29th Day of March 2008 (Clamp Year 6013) by the Ancient & Honorable Order of E Clampsus Vitus, Capitulus Redivivus, Yerba Buena Number One.
Erected 2008 by E Clampus Vitus - Yerba Buena Number One.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 37° 27.65′ N, 122° 17.65′ W. Marker is in Woodside, California, in San Mateo County. Marker is on Cañada Road ¼ mile south of Edgewood Road, on the right when traveling south. Near the Interstate 280 Interchange. Touch for map. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Gaspar de Portolá Expedition Campsite (here, next to this marker); Filoli (approx. 1.1 miles away); A Monument to Water (approx. 2 miles away); Woodside Store (approx. 2.3 miles away); City of San Carlos Veterans Memorial (approx. 2.6 miles away); Carrington Hall (approx. 3½ miles away); A. C. Argo (approx. 3½ miles away); The Tradition of Sequoia’s Class Plaques (approx. 3.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Woodside.
More about this marker. Concrete monument with polished black granite face
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Town of West Union.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 23, 2019. This page originally submitted on February 9, 2009, by Wm K. Raven Howland of Belmont, California. This page has been viewed 1,235 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on February 9, 2009, by Wm K. Raven Howland of Belmont, California. 2. submitted on April 29, 2009. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.