Concord in Contra Costa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Built in 1912 by L.V. Perry
Erected 2005 by Concord Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 37° 58.759′ N, 122° 2.061′ W. Marker is in Concord, California, in Contra Costa County. Marker is at the intersection of Grant Street and Pacheco Street, on the right when traveling north on Grant Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2108 Grant Street, Concord, Concord CA 94520, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Neustaedter House (a few steps from this marker); Alves House (within shouting distance of this marker); Bolla House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Elworthy House (about 700 feet away); Barnett House (about 700 feet away); Dedicated to the Founders of Todos Santos (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Fire Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); Perry House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Concord.
More about this marker. The Bibber House marker was placed on the building by the Concord Historical Society on October 21st, 2005.
Regarding Bibber House.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 27, 2018. It was originally submitted on March 28, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 1,201 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 28, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.