Victoria in Victoria County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1966
Erected 1966 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 3534.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1871.
Location. 28° 47.976′ N, 97° 0.497′ W. Marker is in Victoria, Texas, in Victoria County. Marker is at the intersection of South Glass Street and West Constitution Street, on the right when traveling south on South Glass Street. The marker is located on the right side of the front porch of the building. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 103 South Glass Street, Victoria TX 77901, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Victoria County, C.S.A. (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); a different marker also named Victoria County (about 300 feet away); 1892 Victoria County CourthouseVictor M. Rose (about 400 feet away); Home County of William Pinckney McLean (about 400 feet away); Victoria County Honor Roll (about 500 feet away); Confederate Veterans Memorial (about 700 feet away); Brownson's Bank (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Victoria.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 23, 2022. It was originally submitted on February 23, 2022, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas. This page has been viewed 73 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 23, 2022, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas.