Marshall in Calhoun County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Isaac E. Crary House
Erected 1973 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number 397.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1854.
Location. 42° 16.353′ N, 84° 57.826′ W. Marker is in Marshall, Michigan, in Calhoun County. Marker is on Michigan Avenue (Business Interstate 94), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Marshall MI 49068, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Liberty Tree Memorial (here, next to this marker); Marshall Veterans Memorial (a few steps from this marker); Honolulu House (within shouting distance of this marker); First Courthouse / Brooks Memorial Fountain (within shouting distance of this marker); John D. Pierce Homesite (within shouting distance of this marker); Michigan Ave. (within shouting distance of this marker); First Baptist Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Wolverine Rangers (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marshall.
Also see . . . Isaac E. Crary - Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. (Submitted on March 11, 2010, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.)
Credits. This page was last revised on November 23, 2019. It was originally submitted on March 9, 2010. This page has been viewed 1,142 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 9, 2010. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.