Brown County Court House 1838 to 1854
Erected by Jean Nicolet Chapter,
Daughters of the American Revolution,
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution series list.
Location. 44° 26.941′ N, 88° 3.546′ W. Marker is in De Pere, Wisconsin, in Brown County. Marker is at the intersection of South Wisconsin Street and George Street (County Route G), on the right when traveling north on South Wisconsin Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: De Pere WI 54115, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Union Hotel (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Marquette–Jolliet (about 700 feet away); White Pillars (approx. ¼ mile away); Rapides des Peres (approx. 0.3 miles away); St. Norbert College & The Packers (approx. 0.6 miles away); Address by President Lincoln (approx. 0.6 miles away); Bernard Henry Pennings
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 14, 2010, by Bob (peach) Weber of Dewey, Arizona. This page has been viewed 833 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 14, 2010, by Bob (peach) Weber of Dewey, Arizona. 4. submitted on September 23, 2011, by Bob (peach) Weber of Dewey, Arizona. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.