Fish House in Fulton County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St John House
On Confiscated Lands of
Sir Guy Johnson, Nephew
Of Sir William Johnson
Erected 1939 by State Education Department.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1795.
Location. 43° 8.753′ N, 74° 7.79′ W. Marker is in Fish House, New York, in Fulton County. Marker is on U.S. 110. This marker is located in the Hamlet of Fish House on the north side of Route 110, just past the intersection of Route 109. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Broadalbin NY 12025, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. "Fish House" (within shouting distance of this marker); Covered Bridge (within shouting distance of this marker); Marvin House (within shouting distance of this marker); Shew's Hill (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Fish House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Shew House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Godfrey Shew (approx. 0.3 miles away); Hans' Creek (approx. 1.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fish House.
Regarding St John House.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 26, 2017. It was originally submitted on August 25, 2011, by ELizabeth Emery of Gloversville, New York. This page has been viewed 525 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 25, 2011, by ELizabeth Emery of Gloversville, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.