Dublin in Laurens County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1956 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 087-2.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Political Subdivisions. In addition, it is included in the Georgia Historical Society series list.
Location. 32° 32.417′ N, 82° 54.258′ W. Marker is in Dublin, Georgia, in Laurens County. Marker is at the intersection of East Jackson Street (U.S. 80) and North Jefferson Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 North Jefferson Street, Dublin GA 31040, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 17 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Captain Hardy Smith House (approx. ¼ mile away); Jefferson Davis (approx. 0.8 miles away); a different marker also named Jefferson Davis (approx. 0.8 miles away); Vallombrosa Plantation of Governor George Michael Troup (approx. 8.8 miles away); The Oconee Electric Membership Corporation (approx. 9.8 miles away); Johnson County (approx. 17 miles away); Confederate Memorial (approx. 17 miles away); The March to the Sea (approx. 17 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dublin.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 15, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 487 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 15, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.