Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
St. Peterís Episcopal Church
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 5078.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical month for this entry is November 1869.
Location. 28° 1.589′ N, 97° 3.134′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker is at the intersection of East Mimosa Street and North Live Oak Street, on the left when traveling east on East Mimosa Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 412 N Live Oak St, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking The Old Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Aransas County (within shouting distance of this marker); Bracht House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Presbyterian Church of Rockport (about 500 feet away); Richard Henry Wood House (about 700 feet away); Fulton-Bruhl House (about 700 feet away); Womanís Club of Aransas County Building (about 800 feet away); Rockportís Seafood Industry (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 7, 2021. It was originally submitted on March 16, 2012. This page has been viewed 646 times since then and 38 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on March 16, 2012. 2. submitted on March 16, 2012, by Norman Frank of Rockport, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.