Warsaw in Wyoming County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Warsaw's First House
Erected 1946 by Town of Warsaw, Village of Warsaw.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1803.
Location. 42° 44.332′ N, 78° 7.982′ W. Marker is in Warsaw, New York, in Wyoming County. Marker is on South Main Street (New York State Route 19) just south of Livingston Street, on the right when traveling south. As seen in the photos, this is a plaque on a boulder set back from the road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Warsaw NY 14569, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Seth M. Gates House (approx. 0.2 miles away); 1853-1925 (approx. ¼ mile away); Mary Hosford (approx. half a mile away); One Room School (approx. 5.1 miles away); Lemuel M. Wiles (approx. 5.2 miles away); Pioneer Cabin (approx. 6.1 miles away); Epworth Hall (approx. 6.3 miles away); First Congregational Church of Perry Center (approx. 6.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Warsaw.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 10, 2012, by Yugoboy of Rochester, New York. This page has been viewed 333 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 10, 2012, by Yugoboy of Rochester, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.