Warner Robins in Houston County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Flint Electric Membership Corporation
Erected 1985 by Flint Electric Membership Corporation.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Rural Electrification series list.
Location. 32° 37.15′ N, 83° 36.417′ W. Marker is in Warner Robins, Georgia, in Houston County. Marker is at the intersection of Watson Boulevard (Georgia Route 247 Connector Road) and Myrtle Street, on the right when traveling west on Watson Boulevard. The marker stands in front of the Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 700 Watson Boulevard, Warner Robins GA 31093, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Boeing B-1B Lancer (approx. 2.2 miles away); 19th Air Refueling Wing Monument (approx. 2.2 miles away); The Medal of Honor (approx. 2.2 miles away); POW/MIA Memorial (approx. 2.2 miles away); Arthur Fort, 1750-1833 (approx. 6˝ miles away); Second Atlanta International Pop Festival (approx. 6.8 miles away); Marion (approx. 10.3 miles away); Geographic Center of Georgia (approx. 10.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Warner Robins.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 18, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 354 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 18, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.