Hardy in Sharp County, Arkansas — The American South (West South Central)
Sharp County Court House
Erected 1936 by Arkansas History Comm., Arkansas Centennial Comm. (Marker Number F-21.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Government & Politics. In addition, it is included in the Arkansas Centennial Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1868.
Location. 36° 18.928′ N, 91° 28.834′ W. Marker is in Hardy, Arkansas, in Sharp County. Marker is on E Main Street (State Highway 63). Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 213 E Main Street, Hardy AR 72542, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 13 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Battles of Martin Creek and Morgan's Mill (approx. 7.8 miles away); Arkansas-Missouri Power Company (approx. 12.8 miles away); The Inspiration for The Grand Ole Opry (approx. 12.8 miles away); Mammoth Spring DepotMammoth Spring Depot (approx. 12.8 miles away); Frisco Caboose 1176 (approx. 12.8 miles away); Dam Site #1 and Mammoth Spring Milling Company (approx. 12.8 miles away); The Development of Mammoth Spring (approx. 12.8 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on May 23, 2018. It was originally submitted on May 25, 2013, by Judy King of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 551 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 25, 2013, by Judy King of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.