Madison in Madison County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
The Ellaville Post Office
Frontier Columbus on the Suwannee River
Erected 1972 by The Madison Garden Club in cooperation with the Madison County Historical Sociiety.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Postal Mail and Philately marker series.
Location. 30° 28.112′ N, 83° 24.422′ W. Marker is in Madison, Florida, in Madison County. Marker is at the intersection of Lakeshore Drive and Priest Street, on the right when traveling west on Lakeshore Drive. The building is located on the grounds of the Madison Woman's Club. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 420 Lakeshore Drive, Madison FL 32340, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers Dial-Goza House (approx. 0.4 miles away); W.T. Davis Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); St. Mary's Episcopal Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Wardlaw-Smith House (approx. half a mile away); Wardlaw-Smith-Goza Conference Center (approx. half a mile away); Pioneer Hickstown Baptist Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); First Baptist Church 1898 Sanctuary (approx. 0.6 miles away); Steam Engine of the Florida Manufacturing Company (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Madison.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
More. Search the internet for The Ellaville Post Office.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 2, 2017. This page originally submitted on August 13, 2013, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 388 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 13, 2013, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.