Manti in Sanpete County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
The First Presbyterian Church of Manti
Erected by Division of State History. (Marker Number N-295.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1881.
Location. 39° 15.775′ N, 111° 38.209′ W. Marker is in Manti, Utah, in Sanpete County. Marker is on South Main Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 165 South Main Street, Manti UT 84642, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Big Fort (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Manti Carnegie Library (approx. Cox-Shoemaker-Parry House (approx. Ό mile away); Manti City Hall (approx. 0.4 miles away); Log Fort (approx. 0.4 miles away); L.R. & Clara Anderson House (approx. 0.4 miles away); John Patten House (approx. half a mile away); Pioneer Memorial Cabin (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Manti.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 29, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 353 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 29, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.