Cove Fort in Beaver County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Plaque below marker:
The Cove Fort Marker was originally mounted in 1935 on the outside wall of the fort near the entrance. It was removed and kept in storage in the 1990s when Cove Fort was restored. The marker was relocated here in 2007 by the Sally Kanosh Camp.
Erected 1935 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 6.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Forts and Castles. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers series list.
Location. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Beaver UT 84713, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 3 other markers are within 16 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fort Willden (a few steps from this marker); Kanosh (approx. 15.9 miles away); 1867 Chief Kanosh Memorial 1976 (approx. 15.9 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 20, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 457 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on July 20, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.