Hubbard in Hill County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1964 by Texas Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 2588.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1881.
Location. 31° 50.803′ N, 96° 47.722′ W. Marker is in Hubbard, Texas, in Hill County. Marker is at the intersection of North Magnolia Avenue (State Highway 171) and NE 2nd Street, on the right when traveling north on North Magnolia Avenue. This marker is one of three that stand in front of Hubbard City Hall. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 118 N Magnolia Ave, Hubbard TX 76648, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Hubbard City News (a few steps from this marker); Hometown of Tris Speaker (a few steps from this marker); Munger Community German Settlers in Hill County (approx. 7.6 miles away); Town of Penelope (approx. 7.8 miles away); First Baptist Church (approx. 7.9 miles away); Mt. Calm Methodist Church (approx. 8 miles away); Mt. Antioch Cemetery (approx. 8.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hubbard.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 26, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 411 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 26, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.